Chapter 10: His feelings

A/n: oh girlllllll you gotta check out the multimedia section!! Hahaha. Okehhh, another updateee~ leggo!

Jimin's P.O.V:

When Suga hyung announced in front of all the bangtan members that Minah and him are officially dating, my mood became sour.

I feel sad and at the same time hurt. I don't know... It just feels so weird.

I just teased them so that they won't notice my sudden change of mood.

After practicing, I decided to go out the building to breathe some fresh air. I can still feel the weird feeling from earlier's happening.

As I was walking, I heard a BAM from the back of a bin. I went to it and saw Yura there.

She's a friend, by the way.

"Aww...." She complains, she was laying there holding her back. I guess she fell down.

"Yura? Are you okay?" "Y-yes..." She said trying to stand up. I help her get up.

"What are you doing here?" She starts to panic, like she doesn't know what to say.

"U-uhmmm...." She hesitates to answer but then she sighed deeply and looked at me intently in the eyes.

"J-Jimin.... I like you," She bit her lips and closed her eyes for a while but then she looked at me again with her eyes full of sincerity, "I always go here everynight hoping to see you because everytime I see you, especially smiling, I feel really contented and happy."

She bowed her head and played with her fingers, waiting for my response.

I just held her chin up and without me knowing, I kissed her.

I don't know why I did that. Maybe because I'm selfish. I feel sad that Minah and Suga hyung are dating and I wanted to be even and fair and do the same so I take advantage of Yura's feelings for me.

I'm selfish.

I'm a bad guy.

I am sorry Yura-ssi.

A/n: Please excuse my typo and many grammatical errors, okeh? Hehehehez. Will update again tomorrow! Byeee~