Chapter 9: The new girl

A/n: so update again for today. As said, this is a filler chapter, uhkey? Hihi. Yura at the multimedia section! Soooo cute. Yay!

Yura's P.O.V:

I was drying my hair when I received a text from Jimin.

"Date. Mall. Movie. 3 PM. Be there at 2:45."

Kyaaaaaaah~ aigoo this boy can be cold some times. Look at his message. I giggled at myself.

Jimin is my new boyfriend by the way. Uhm, actually he did not court me or anything. We were just friends back then.

But he kissed me.

We kissed.

And I think that's the cue. The fact that we kissed means we have feelings for each other. So we don't need words anymore. Because in our hearts, we know that we like each other

right?

It was late at night when he kissed me at the back of their entertainment building.

I was just passing by to check on him because he doesn't know that I have this secret crush on him since then.

I always sneak to their building to just see his face even for just a while. And I never thought that he feels the same way.

I have no words. Just happy. I am happy.

I prepared myself and tried my best to look pretty and presentable in front of Jimin.

I wore a simple dress and just a touch of light make-up and I'm ready to go.

The date went well and we're happy not until Suga and his date show up.

When Suga and the girl with him left, I suddenly feel that Jimin became distant. His mood changed. In a bad way.

Our sweet mood was ruined.

Why?

I wonder what's wrong.

I know Suga but the girl?

Nope.

Who is she?