Chapter Seven (PART I) ~ Code Seven

Hey darlings!

Here is part one of the seventh chapter- part two will be up tomorrow if you vote and/or comment!  

Happy Reading :D hope you enjoy!

xoxo

-SincerelyCiCi

             ____________________________________

Justice

I walked down the stairs with Gianna tossed over my shoulder as she giggled and pretended she didn’t enjoy the ride. I was on cloud nine. I told my parents about my mate and we even video called them once. They loved her almost as much as I do- though it didn’t hurt that the two of the most powerful packs would soon be joined. Though I could get all flowery and gush about how they took a quick liking to Gia, I knew both of our fathers –who are both Alphas- were relieved that their kids were matched into a position that would help form alliances and possible business opportunities and not strife.

Glancing over at the angelic face that was now flushed at the cheeks I smiled to myself. Business aside, she was amazing. I wouldn’t care if she was only an Omega or even a rogue, she would’ve have still stolen my heart. We were matched for a reason. Everything I ever heard about mates became crystal clearer with each passing day with my love. It was getting to a point that I’d feel anxious and uncomfortable when I wasn’t in arms distance from Gianna and even when I was with her that giddy feeling usually turned into one of utmost lust within five minutes. She was the air I breathed… and if you think its creepy and obsessive, then you probably aren’t a werewolf.

Compared to my mated friends, I was mild. My bro Honour was always either humping or wanting to hump Terra during the first couple months- it was gross, and I know because sometimes in his thirst he wouldn’t close off our pack mind-link. Now, they are still up each other’s crotch… but they have settled a bit. I remember Aspen and I laughing at them in slight pity. ‘Well, I guess he’ll be the one laughing when we get back to school…’

The Silverwood Pack founded Silverwood’s School for Werewolves about a couple hundred years back.  It was a prepping school for the future pack leaders and sort of a rite of passage. We learned everything from business management to combat and the arts.  It was a prestigious school and to get through it and excel you had to have you’re a-game on at all times. Failing meant expulsion and expulsion would result in you bringing shame to the pack. Many failures ended up as Omegas- a position usually held for the weakest members of the packs. You could only enrol when the Alpha and Beta of your pack agreed you were ready. Enrollment was sometimes held for the future Alpha, Beta and fighters but in some cases - if the pack could afford it- the entire pack would’ve passed through the hallowed walls.

Other than the stuffy stress-causing stuff, Silverwood was an awesome place. It has the most beautiful grounds, state-of-the-art facilities, the best teachers. It was also a place where mates could find each other and pack alliances could be born. I was enrolled at an early age, probably because Honour was the test subject. When my parents decided I was mature and figured Honour could look out for me, I went and I’ve been there ever since. It was awesome at first but then when you settle in and get used to all the great stuff you start to wonder about what more could there be on the other side.

Sure, I was being taught everything I needed to know, made a ton of great friends, was top in academics and sports…but after dating a couple girls and having a whole lot more follow me like lost sheep I became anxious. Where was my mate? Sure, the majority of girls enrolled at Silverwood were mates already but there wasn’t anyone at all there? I was able to push the ever increasing worry away most of the time but it lingered and would usually emerge on nights that I couldn’t sleep.