Chapter 14 - Peter - Dessert

I return to Taliah sitting where I left her. I come up behind her, sliding my hand over her chest. She jolts as she didn't hear me sneak up. I kiss her forehead and whisper, "Fuck, you're perfect."I grab her neck and tilt it back to look in her eyes. She smiles and lets out a little giggle. I gather her mid-back-length and tie it into a messy bun with a scrunchie. I let my hand slowly stroke down her body brushing, softly against her nipple which is hard from the brisk air in the room. I make my way to where she wants me. The silk of her skin is enough to send me over the edge, but I resist the urge to just have my way with her. I lean over the couch, kiss down her neck and take a nipple in my mouth as I reach her sweet spot with my fingers. I circle my fingertips a few times around her already pulsing clit, until her hips start moving to let me know that she wants, more and more I will give her. She looks up at me as she falls into pleasure and her breath quickens. She reaches up and slides her hand over my cheek and holds the side of my head as she draws my lips towards hers. I don't hesitate to kiss her back, having her soft moans echo in my mouth as her hips gyrate grinding my finger along her clit. I pull away for a second before I slide two fingers into her. I let go of her nipple and watch her eyes as the joy sets in her face, I tense up my fingers as I start shaking in her pussy, hitting her g-spot, she squirms and moans, as she tenses up, pure euphoria melting into her. Her pussy grips my fingers for dear life as I feel the first flutters of her cumming. yyI walk around in front of her, tucking one knee beside her hip. Her pussy dribbling, waiting for me. I line up my cock and slide it back and forth along her slit, covering my cock in her juices, before pushing it in slowly. I know I won't last long being so pend up, feeling her body against mine sends me close to tipping. I grip the top of the couch to use it as leverage to fuck her. She wraps her legs around my waist as she tilts her pelvis so my cock will glide along the sweet spot. I start slow, thinking that I will last longer, but the pleasure is too intense and her pussy grips around my cock so hard. The feeling overcomes me, I wrap my arm under her neck, pulling her into my chest. I quicken my pace as I know all I can do at the moment is give her as much as I can before I explode. I take a deep breath in and hold it as I try not to cum. I moved my arms from around her neck to slide down her back and use the other hand to grab the back of her thigh and I flipped us over. I pull her off my cock and placed her on my stomach on the couch, using my thumb to circle her clit as I pull her face to me so I can kiss her soft lips, giving myself a moment to calm down." Your pussy is just too good. I just need a moment" I know she wants my cock back inside her by the way she is grinding her ass against it, as she intertwines our tongues together, making fucking her irresistible." I need you," she desperately whispers. I know she needs the release as much as I do. I hook my arms under her legs and lift her knees onto the couch, her sweet pussy at the right height for my face. She steadies herself by holding the back of the couch as I lap, circling and sucking at her clit until she starts using my mouth to grind herself to ecstasy. I feel her start to shake and her legs start to retract as her moans turn into pants. I know I want that pulsating pussy on my cock. I stand up behind her and thrust straight onto her, making her gasp, and I groan as my cock enters her pulsing pussy. I grab her hips and force her to take all of me. The sweet moans leave her mouth as she leans onto the back of the couch. My heart starts pounding and I know I am a goner as my breathing becomes ragged and deep moans escape my mouth. I know I can't hold it back any longer. I fuck her as hard as I can. I feel my balls draw up as my cock pulses, pulling my cock out of her and finally getting the release. Cumming over her back and watching it drip down her ass and over her pussy. She curls up onto the couch to catch her breath. I lay on the couch beside her she nuzzles into my chest as I wrap my arms around her. I'm still in disbelief at her being here. I lie there, not able to close my eyes as want to live in this moment forever. I pull her closer, slowly brushing my fingertip along her spine, feeling her soft skin and her breath on my chest. I feel her drifting off as she lets out a soft snore. I kiss her on her cheek and pull the blanket over her before I pick her up and tuck her into bed.