Chapter 12 - Peter - Tight Quarters

Pulling up to the boom gates, flashing my pass to the guard for him to let me through. Rolling up to the security booth window for Taliah to be identified and given a temporary pass before we get the okay to drive on. Driving through the base I point out the main building to Taliah and explaining what the departments do within the base and the military. "Wow, this is like a maze. I would get lost if I had to drive through this myself" Taliah giggled.

Parking up beside the wharf where the ship is docked. " Oh great" I accidentally say out loud. "what's happening?" Taliah turns to me and then looks out the front window of the car. " Looks like the boys also had the idea of coming to get their stuff today, If you get overwhelmed by them let me know." I could see that she was getting anxious. I took her by the hand as soon as we got out of the car, walking her to the ship. "Welcome to my ship, now watch your step" taking extra care of her as I guide her way across the gangway. "Jonesie" I hear loudly from across the deck as I see Joel walk over. Giving each other a manly hug "Harry, this is Taliah." he gathers her up in a bear hug "Jonesie she can call me by my first name. I'm Joel, last name is Harrison there for I'm Harry on the ship", "oh, like cute nicknames" she chuckled "some not so cute" Joel laughed."The famous Taliah, from Australia, did you bring your kangaroo" says Joel in a shitty Australian accent, Taliah glances over to me and nervously giggles "We better get going otherwise Harry will have us here all day." As I start walking away with her hand in mine, she turns back "Nice to meet you Joel" she says politely, she is always so gracious towards everyone, it's one of the reasons I love her so much. "you too" Joel yells back.

"Now be careful with these ladders, some of them move when you climb, the waters are a little rocky today so I need you to have 3 points of contact on them at all times" I feel myself slip into work mode for a split second. We descend into the living space, taking her through the labyrinth of corridors to my living quarters. "here we are, my home away from home" I open the heavy steel door and pop my head in to see who is in, hearing the rustling from the far set of bunks. I yell out "Lady in the room, hope everyone is decent" Nick peeks around the corner "Jonesie, is that you?", "Yeah, are you decent? I have someone you should meet"I hope this meeting goes better than the last. Nick steps out "Is this her, is this Taliah?" Taliah smiles and looks over at me with wide eyes then back at him as he approaches "I am she, in the flesh" Nick looks her up and down "No offence but I thought you were part of Jonesie's imagination, but you are indeed real. Unless Jonesie had set up some mad holographic projectors in here" his words trail off "I may owe some money to one of the boys" putting an arm around my sholder and slaps me on the chest "This is Nick, we have been on most deployments together, he is the closest thing to a girlfriend I have on this ship." slapping Nick on the chest in retaliation. "I have been known to try and sneak into his bunk for a spooning" he says as he wraps his arms and leg around me, I push him off "Alright enough hippy love fest, I want to get some of my stuff and head to lunch." Nick heads back to his bunk, and grabs his full duffle "I'm heading out anyway, It was lovely to meet you finally" he nodded at Taliah before closing the door behind him.

I take out the spare duffle that I keep in my locker and start filling it with clothes. "Can I help with something", I turn to her "Ah, yeah" my words wander off before looking up at her from a nealing position on the floor. "You can get in my bunk and get naked for me." I see Taliah's cheeks turn red and smirk a cheeky grin "What, what if someone walks in." Bring my gaze back to filling up the duffle "I'll just pull the curtains across and they will be none the wiser." I watch her kick off her shoes and crawl into my bunk, wiggling off her pants down her legs taking her underwear with them, unravelling herself from her cardigan and shirt. I shovel the last heaping of clothes into my bag. "At least now I have something to think about while lying in here on the lonely nights." I say while zipping up the bag and placing it at the foot of my locker. kicking off my shoes, pulling off my top with one arm and unbuttoning my pants with the other. I get on top of her pulling close the curtains around us, there is just enough light to see her face in front of mine "You need to keep it down in case someone walks in." pulling down enough for my hard cock to spring out. I lick my palm and wipe over her opening for lubrication, pressing my shaft up against her pussy and slowly pushing in, both letting out a sigh of pleasure as her warmth consumes my cock. I wrap my arms under her chest to pull her in closer as there is minimal room for the activity of sleeping let alone sex. Trailing kisses from her neck up to her lips until I felt her tongue wrap around mine, feeling her pussy tighten around my shaft. I thrust into her hard and fast. My objective is to have a memory to fantasise about when I'm back out at sea, I just want her to cum fast as we could be walked in on any second.

I grind against her and give my all to get her off as fast as I can. Kissing and suckling up her neck. I start to hear her quietly moan, hushing her before thrusting harder, causing little moans to escape her mouth audibly. I guess I have to fuck her hard and fast and hope she cums before anyone walks past or worse, walks in.

With my arms under her, I grab onto her shoulders to anchor myself so I can fuck her deep, hard and fast. It's like my monkey brain took over; my animalistic side reveals itself quietly, grunting and growling in her ear as I plough deeper. From the sound of my balls slapping against her, I know she's going to leave a puddle. Her moaning gets louder as I feel her body tense up as she wraps her arms around me, digging her nails into my back. she falls silent as I feeling the rhythmic pulses of her orgasm grip my cock. Still thrusting as she melts into a pool of ecstasy. I pull out, roll out of the rack, folding my cock back in my pants and doing up the zipper, before reaching down for my shirt. I hear the latch of the door click and the door swings open. I can still hear her soft panting breaths, I quickly close the curtains on my rack for Taliah to dress in private.

Mark walks in with a smirk on his face and makes direct eye contact with me as I put my shirt on and Taliah gets out of my rack, he switches to locking eyes with Taliah. " Jonesie " nods as he walks past, letting me know that he knew what I was up to. I could see that Taliah was embarrassed by seeing another person in the room so soon. "Fitz" I stumble over my words "Ah Fitz, this is Taliah" backtracking a few steps "Oh.. Taliah, like that Taliah" as everything clicked. the sex noises coming from our living quarters was of my girlfriend not just a hookup that everyone has become accustomed to not questioning, as happens more often than you think during deployments. "I would hug you but I know where you have been" giving a jokingly disgusted look on his face and then giving Taliah a wink. Seeing her cheeks turn bright red as she tries to mask her embarrassment with a laugh. "Ah, yeah I'm Mark by the way" Taliah deverts her eyes to the floor "Nice to meet you Mark" she says shyly. I pick up my duffle and take Taliah in the other hand "We're off, see you in a few days for watch." As we walk towards the door. "Yeah, you will" in a sexual tone, giving me a smirk and a nod as the door shut behind me."I'm sorry about that Angel, Mark has no filter", "I just hope he didn't hear us" I kept my mouth shut, as I know he was probably just waiting outside the door and waiting for us to finish.

I take her through the desks showing her what I do without disclosing much before exiting the ship. "Lunchtime Angel, what would you like, what are you feeling?" I throw my duffle in the trunk. "Hm, um, I'm feeling a wrap ... maybe chicken", "Oh, good choice. There is Subway on base, let's pop in before we head home".