Chapter 5 - Taliah - Ended Before It Could Begin

We get in his car and drive the short distance to my apartment. I sent a sly text to Sarah and James to scatter from the living room—I didn't want anyone meeting him just yet. We pull up to the apartment building, and I guide him to the elevator and down the corridor to my apartment. I bump the door as I try to unlock it, signalling to James and Sarah that I'm here. I let us in, grabbing his arm as we slowly creep towards my room. I pull him in and shut the door. I turn around to find him in front of me, his hands already on my waist, pushing me into the door. He cups my chin as his lips press against mine, staring into my soul as our eyes meet.

"You are so beautiful," he whispers into my mouth. My lips part, and I feel his tongue intertwine with mine, rolling and tumbling over each other. His hand finds its way up my shirt, his fingers caressing and squeezing my breast. The other hand holds me tight to his body. I realize then and there that this is going to be the hottest sex of my life. He stops and leads me to the bed, pushing me down onto it. He leans over my body, trailing kisses down my neck and across my chest as he unbuttons my pants. I know he's eager, but for all I care, we have all night. There's something about the way he manhandles me that drives me wild. Before he takes it any further, he leans over my face, placing one knee between my legs and pushing his thigh firmly against my pussy.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

Without hesitation, I reply, "Yes." He must have been waiting for the signal, as I feel my pants come flying off like a magic trick. His hand is in my panties before I can finish my sentence.

"Oh, you do want this," he says, stroking my already wet pussy. I can't help but let out an audible breath. The pleasure makes me reach down to feel his pants tight around his bulge. His eyes shoot up as he feels my hand against him. His smirk makes my pussy twinge. He slides two fingers in, making gentle moans escape from my throat as he strokes the front wall. He becomes more and more rough, thrusting his fingers in and out of me. I feel an overwhelming wave of pleasure. His other hand holds my lower stomach down, I guess to stop me from moving, before he starts thrusting his fingers in and out with vigor. My moans ramp up quickly. I can't help grabbing onto my bedsheets as the pressure builds up so much that I can no longer hold on. I pull myself up onto my elbows; we lock lips, muffling my moans as the pressure releases with the most addictive wave of pleasure I have ever felt. My head falls back as the rhythm pulses.

Without saying a word, he stands up and pulls off his shirt. Something about his presence sends me wild. He pulls off my panties and my top, then pulls me to a seated position by my neck as his hand starts unbuckling my bra. He then pushes me back onto the bed. I watch as he pulls off his pants and crawls between my legs, sliding in. I feel like I'm in heat. I can't help but anchor him down by locking my ankles behind him as he ploughs into me hard and fast. I've never rolled into another orgasm as quickly as this man makes me. I feel like I've lost all control of my body, and this man is pressing all the right buttons.

He rolls me into one more orgasm before he leans down and whispers, "I'm close to cumming. I want you to take it in your mouth." I feel drunk on his words. He stands up at the end of my bed, jerking off. I slide off the edge of my bed to my knees. He uses his thumb to open my mouth and guides his cock in. He lets me take in as much as I can handle. His moan makes me want to take more, pushing it further down my throat. I hold his thighs as he tries to go deeper. I know he's enjoying it, watching me with such intensity. He starts slowly thrusting in and out of my mouth, but his speed increases, causing me to dribble. I look up at him, his mouth open in pleasure.

"Keep going. I'm close," he says in a rugged tone. I bob my head on his shaft faster, using my tongue to stroke the underside of his cock. He places his hand on the back of my head as I feel his release in my mouth. He takes a second to recover before helping me back onto the bed.