OK| he has a nice smile

diyanna.

"diyanna someone's at the door for you!" my mother yelled.

"ok!" i yelled i ran down the stairs of my house to see who it was.

"hey di" luke says "what do you want scott?"

"you usually only call nathan scott" he laughed lightly.

"well right now, you are up there with him, actually what the hell is wrong with you?"

"i'm sorry ok!" he yelled "how was i supposed to feel when i saw my bestfriend's, practically my sister, favourite bandana in a car nathan scott, the guy who you've hated since forever, was driving?" he ranted "oh i don't know ask me to explain why!" i yell to him cause there's no way i'll just let him yell at me with no consequences.

"look, i've been an asshole to you di and i'm so so sooo sorry"

i don't want to forgive him, i honestly don't but this is Lucas we're talking about.

"dude you like hurt my feelings, i've been skipping school because of you asshat"

"and i know that, but you know nothing matters to me more than our friendship together"

"yeah well you don't know how much it hurts to have both your best friends turn on you because of a misunderstanding" i sighed, i most likely forgave lucas a week ago but my pride and ego are to blame, i can be hardheaded sometimes.

"i know and i don't want to feel that type of pain diyanna but you're my bestfriend, you're my twin flame and i need you to stop being mad at me and forgive me"

i sighed "only if you stop being cringe dude" he laughed "deal" and we hugged.

i really missed my friend

...

"where have you been?" nathan asked me as i sat across him.

"trying to find the least painful way to die" i sarcastically said but he thought i was for real.

"so you and lucas are fine now right? you're meaner when you guys aren't on good terms" he told me as i opened his history book in the tutor centre.

"yeah, so since it's a three day weekend you can study these notes i have you for about one hour to one and a half hour each day"

"can't you just give me the answers?"

"no" i deadpanned, i don't know who this kid thinks he is for real "either way for me it's a two day weekend, my dad has his annual kiss my ass party, i'd uh invite you but you know, it's a basketball thing" he started rumbling and stuttering a little.

"oh yeah trust me even if it wasn't, dan is satan and i'd never kiss his ass so uh good luck, here this little box has everything you need, don't bother me this weekend unless you really need too, me and Skills are watching Martin and Gina reruns" i got up from my chair "martin and gina?"

oh my gosh white boy really doesn't know what martin and gina is? "uh don't worry bout it worry bout your studies"

he laughed "uh yeah, see you" i didn't respond.

i found lucas so i walked up to him "guess you and nathan are getting close huh?" he seemed a little angry but decided not to show it "just tutoring him" we stopped at his locker so that he'd get his english books since we had english first period today, haley walked up but i didn't say anything to her.

i was still mad at her, i understand why Luke was mad but not why she was mad and then never came to apologize or anything.

"hey diyan-"i'll meet you in class luke" i cut her and walked away, i really didn't want to hear her voice right now.