Lo'ak

"He's perfect." 

Neytiri had been right yet again.

Ilhia sat in between Jake's legs, his arms around her waist, supporting the little bundle in her own arms. Leypa stood over his father's shoulder, a hand on his mother's tricep. The twins were peering on either side, their little faces pressed against Ilhia's arms, all facing the tiny baby in Ilhia's lap.

"Baby!" Neteyam blurted, trying his best to touch the little boy in his mother's arms. Jake deftly caught his little wrist before he smacked his brother in the face. 

"You have to be gentle, Neteyam," he said dryly. "He's only little. You don't want to hurt him." 

Neteyam nodded eagerly, putting his fingers in his mouth, his attention back to the boy. Kiri had her tongue sticking out, clearly infatuated, playing with the boy's little hands that were much like her own. 

"What's he called?" Leypa asked loudly, tickling the baby's nose and putting an armpit in Ilhia's face in the process. 

"Lo'ak," Ilhia said softly. "Baby Lo'ak." 

Lo'ak had been Neytiri's suggestion. Jake and Ilhia had promised Tsu'tey that he could name the last child, if they did have another. It was only fair to the mated pair. 

Neytiri had completed her Tsahik training and was working closely alongside Mo'at. The time had been right. 

It had been a private affair, very similar to Ilhia and Jake's mating, under both Neytiri and Tsu'tey's wishes. The Olo'eyktan and future Tsahik were allowed to do whatever they wanted, after all. 

It wouldn't be long before their own children ran amok with the Sully kids. 

"Lo'ak!" Kiri repeated, wide eyed, bouncing on her heels. 

"Baby Lo'ak!" Neteyam yelled. "I love him!" 

Ilhia got the fit of giggles as she took in her son, who's arms were flailing about rapidly in the air and was screaming about how much he loved his brother. Leypa joined her, and then ran shouting with Neteyam, encouraging him to scream even louder, and once their older brother had joined, it took no time at all for Kiri to start yelling at the top of her lungs. 

Ilhia's pxen rubbed on Jake's chest as he belly laughed at his idiotic children, but he took no notice. He rested his chin in the crook of his mate's neck and watched the three tornadoes chase each other around the room.

Ilhia played with her son's fingers. Lo'ak, like Kiri, had five fingers and toes on each hand and foot. He gazed up at her from his position in her arms, his eyes full of wonder.

Eywa, she was going to have her hands full. Physical traits meant nothing for personality, but she had a feeling that baby Lo'ak would be just like his father. A troublemaker. He was a replica of his father, whereas she thought Neteyam took after her. 

"Now now, come on!" she said sternly, after the three skxawngs had ran around each other for five full minutes, laughing and giggling the entire time. "You will be tired before we even have lunch!" 

"I am big boy!" Neteyam announced, crossing his arms. "Don't need nap." 

"Liar!" Kiri screeched. "You loooooove naps!" 

"Do not!" 

"Do too!" 

"Do not!" 

"I love naps! Why don't you like naps?" Leypa interjected, ruffling Neteyam's hair. The smaller boy looked sideways at his parents, and then down on the floor. 

"Maybe I like them," he whispered. 

"HA! Told you!" Kiri shouted, pointing at her brother. "You liar!"