Author's Note

Hello my lovelies! This is just an official unofficial note to close the end of this story!

I'd like to thank each and every one of you for your support in this story, it has been absolutely unreal. when I first started it, it was for my own entertainment and I didn't expect anyone except myself to actually read it so to have so many of you voting, commenting and adding to your libraries actually makes my day.

I made a playlist for this story and I'm going to put each song below, as well as why it was added to the playlist/what it reminded me of within the story. It isn't in chronological order of the story and is definitely a bit all over the place ahaha

This is Linz signing off, hope you all have a grand Wednesday night :)

*** UPDATE ***

just to let you all know that I've began another JakeXoc fanfic, feel free to check it out on my page!

Playlist - Petrichor

Wait a Minute! - WILLOW (when Jake and Ilhia confessed their love for each other at the Tree of Voices)

Just a Little - Liberty X (Jake's thought process when Ilhia saved him from the viperwolves)

Don't You Know - Jaymes Young (when Jake first realised that he was in love with Ilhia)

Stargirl Interlude - The Weeknd, Lana Del Rey (the lovebirds' unofficial song, Jake is Ilhia's starboy and Ilhia is Jake's stargirl)

Wait - M83 (when the family realise that Leypa isn't going to make it)

Last Resort - Papa Roach (Jake's feelings when he was discharged from the Marines with his life-changing injury)

In This Shirt - The Irrepressibles (Ilhia after the betrayal of Jake, the destruction of Hometree and the loss of her father)

Sure Thing - Miguel (Ilhia and Jake's relationship, Ätopä and Leypa's relationship)

Softcore - The Neighbourhood (the kids trying to be adults)

The Perfect Girl - Mareux (Jake's feelings when he first began to tolerate/like Ilhia)

Romantic Lover - Eyedress (Jake after Ilhia murdered Quaritch and Lyle)

I Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys (Jake's feelings towards Ilhia before they mated)

Lost in the Fire - Gesaffelstein, The Weeknd (Ilhia's feelings towards Jake)

Daylight - David Kushner (Jake and Quaritch when Jake first arrived on Pandora)

Strange - Celeste (Ilhia and Jake after Jake's betrayal)

Jealous - Nick Jonas (Ilhia's feelings at the hunting party when Neytiri was talking to Jake)

Never Felt So Alone - Labrinth (Ilhia's feelings in the days after Hometree fell, before Jake became Toruk Macto)

Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine (when they won the first war against the Sky People)

Hurts Like Hell - Fleurie, Tommee Profitt (Ilhia's feelings a year down the line after Leypa's death)

Dandelions - Ruth B (Ilhia's feelings to Jake when she finally realises she loves him)

Never Let Me Go - Florence + The Machine (Leypa's song after his death)

Sleepwalking - Bring Me The Horizon (Ilhia's song in the immediate aftermath of Leypa's death, and after Norm tells her that Neytiri, Tsu'tey and Oäla were dead)

Lost Without You - Freya Ridings (Ätopä after Leypa's death)

Devil Eyes - Kigali Beats (Ilhia when fighting the soldiers on the boat)

Savage Daughter - Ekaterina Shelehova (this is just Ilhia and Neytiri's song)

Game of Survival - Ruelle (the family when Quaritch arrives on Pandora as a Na'vi)

The Great Gig In The Sky - Pink Floyd (when Neytiri, Tsu'tey and Oäla are announced dead to Jake and Ilhia)

Soldier - Fleurie, Tommee Profitt (Jake's song when the humans return to Pandora)

Monsters - Ruelle (Quaritch and his soldiers' song when they begin their mission of finding Jake)

Government Hooker - Lady Gaga (Jake is just Ilhia's government hooker ;))

Addicted to You - Avicii (Jake and Ilhia's song)

The Night We Met - Lord Huron (Ätopä's song after Leypa's death)

Me and The Devil - Soap&Skin (Jake and Quaritch)