14- Training

Sharp sat slouched in the chair beside his bed. He had already begun to undress but decided to sit before continuing. His ensemble laid on the floor next to your corset, he only wore his trousers and white shirt partially unbuttoned as he sat and stared at the black tie in his hand.

His eyes furrowed as his thumb traced the cloth back and forth. 

"Idiot."

He said out loud to himself. He raised the cloth to his face and lightly inhaled. He could smell you. Despite not wearing perfume you always had a pleasant scent on you. You were sweet with a little bit of floral...like a bakery in a field of flowers. Or a honey biscuit with peony jelly.

He closed his eyes and imagined you. He imagined your soft skin, your silky hair and your glistening eyes...

Then his mind wandered.

Your plump lips. Your curvy waist. The sounds that came out of your mouth.

He groaned as he felt the center of his trousers tighten. His eyes furrowed more in annoyance, after a bit of hesitation, he undid the zipper.

He let himself touch as he imagined you. The way your body moved in his classroom. The way you licked your lips when in concentration. He remembered how it felt the first time you kissed him, his chest was on fire, and his lips ached for more. Then he imagined when you touched him, and how it felt when your warm palm was pressed against his cock.

He growled as he continued in his mind. He imagined not letting you go and instead turning you around to hike up your skirt. He imagined how round and soft your behind would have been under his hands, and how warm and wet your slit would be.

He stroked eagerly as he imagined bending you over the wooden desk and touching the curve of your back, undoing your corset and feeling your skin after undressing you. He imagined bending over you and grabbing a fistful of your hair before pulling you back to bite your neck. He wanted to devour you. He wanted feel all of you. He wanted to make you his.

His thumb rubbed his tip, he shuddered as he felt the fluid spread on the head and he imagined your lips kissing it lightly.

Then he remembered you tonight. He remembered how your eyes looked when the bow was undone. He remembered how your body felt pressed against his when you kissed. He remembered how you tasted like nectar from the Gods when your tongue danced in his mouth. He wanted to throw you into bed and thrust into you. He wanted to hear again that arousing moan you let escape your lips when you embraced. More. He wanted more.

He inhaled the scent from the cloth again, his hand was unrelenting as he imagined the sounds that might come from your mouth if he were inside of you. Behind you. Above you. underneath you. 

He felt a pressure building in his groin as he continued, he gritted his teeth and tilted his head back to keep himself quiet.

As he felt the pressure grow he couldn't keep in his moans. His hips rocked while his cock was his his hand, begging for release. His other hand gripped onto the arm of the chair.

Then...he remembered your voice this time.

"Aesop..."

The euphoric pressure released and flowed through his cock and from his tip, the heat warming his hand and lap as it did. He sat breathless for a moment. He twitched from the pleasure and sensitivity.

He used his clean hand to grab his wand nearby and cast a cleansing spell on himself. He leaned his head back again, this time rubbing his face in embarrassment. 

"She's going to be the death of me." He said into the empty room.

-------------------------