Part II Chapter 4- Rejuvenated

"W-Wha-?"

You leaned in and kissed him forcefully to shut him up, you pressed your hand against his crotch for leverage and he groaned into you from the feeling.

After you gained your balance you unbuttoned his robe and pulled it down his shoulders- he got the message and helped you take it off before throwing it across the room. His chest felt warm as you undid his shirt, when it was fully open you placed your palms against him and let your hands travel on his skin and scars. His breath as heavy as he watched you descend again back to his lap and undo his trousers.

When you pulled them down you threw them to the side and took in the sight in front of you. Without a word you opened your mouth and wrapped it around his hardened length- you heard him gasp as you let your tongue swirl around his shaft and tasted him. He was delicious. 

His hips shifted to give you easier access, you looked up and saw him watching you carefully. His hand was in his hair and his mouth was slightly opened as he let you devour him just as he's been doing for you. You took most of the length in before pulling back and breathing onto his tip.

"You taste delicious, Aesop..."

He groaned to your comment and moved his hand to touch your chin.

"Who knew such a pretty little mouth could take in so much?

You grinned at him before taking him in your mouth again- you felt a surge of satisfaction when you witnessed him lean his head back into his chair and moan in to the air. His hands gripped the chair when you took a hand and cupped his sack as your throat opened for him. Tears formed in your eyes when you felt his hand on your head and push you down lightly- he didn't force you, but you complied. After lifting a bit he grabbed a fistful of your hair and guided you to the rhythm. 

All you could hear was the air hissing from the corner of your lips and the slurping sound you made taking him in. You could feel him throbbing in your mouth with each movement- the taste of his fluid that he'd release during the pleasure. He shuddered when you momentarily pulled back and flicked his tip with your tongue. His scent was amplified as you used your nose to breathe- the aroma was intoxicating as it was addicting.

His free hand tugged at your shirt and it made you look back up at him.

"Off." He hissed.

You grinned and obeyed. As you undressed fully he stroked himself to the view- his eyes full of lust as you exposed yourself to him and leaned into his pleasure.

"I never get tired of looking at you. Never."

You sighed seductively as you pressed his length between your breasts; he adjusted himself and let you take over. Your lips started to tingle from the friction as you continued to swallow him- the sound of your movements echoed along with his moans. He placed his hand on your head again and this time you sped up.

The grip on your hair tipped you off that he was close. You released a final time to whisper to him.

"Tell me when you're cumming...I want to hear it."

His breath was heavy and he nodded as you continued down onto him. The rhythm sped up and his hips danced as you welcomed him into your throat. You squeezed your breasts in hopes to pull him over and his eyes widened as they bore into you.

"I'm cumming...I'm cumming!" His voice was raspy and desperate as he pulled your head up and released his seed over your face and breasts. His groan came from deep within his chest and he leaned his head back as if he were summoning demons with his pleasure.

You sat there on your knees feeling the hot seed drip down your face. Your mouth felt like it was slightly buzzing from the fun and your breasts were released from your grip. After his climax subsided he gazed back down at you and admired your new look- he smirked at the sight and lifted your chin to get a better view.

"Such a dirty girl...be good and clean it up for me."

You looked down again and realized his soldier was still standing. His breath hitched as you did what you were told and went down to clean what was left. When you were done he took your hand and guided you up to face him- to your surprise he pulled you in and kissed you passionately.

"Thank you..." He whispered to you. He waved his hand and you felt the hot seed on your skin disappear. He used the armrest to push himself up and grabbed your waist before spinning you to face the chair. He leaned in and held your hips in place as he whispered into your ear.

"I've been wanting to feel your cunt again for ages. I'm going to fuck you until you see stars."

His voice was so commanding and deep that you shuddered before you felt him slide into you. You kneeled on the chair and held it tight as he thrusted into you deeply, the legs started to scrape the wood as he continued enthusiastically. You felt one hand snake around to your breast and the other to your bud- his finger rubbed in circles as the other hand groped you eagerly.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked.

"You..."

"For now on you shall address me as 'Sir', understood?"

"Yes, sir..." You struggled to speak between the pleasure building inside of you and the shock of his words.

"Now tell me again...does this cunt belong to me?"

"Yes, Sir..."

You felt him pull you closer before his breath was in your ear.

"Good girl."

His praise always pulled you over and today was no different. The pleasure building inside of you exploded and you released a sultry moan as he continued to rub your bud and snap into you. The intensity of the moment was so strong you almost fell over onto the chair when he wouldn't stop his movements.

"W-wait. S-stop..." Your voice was shaky but you managed to giggle as Sharp started to slow and pull out of you.

"Are you okay?" He asked. His voice was still low and full of desire.

"Y-yes just...need to breathe...sensitive."

After a moment of breathing you felt him pick you up newly wed style and walk you over to a desk against the wall.

"What-"

He cleared off the surface and placed you firmly on it, spreading your legs and resting them on his shoulders before sliding back into you and continuing his rhythm.

"W-wait!-"

You were so sensitive you felt yourself pull over again and you gripped the desk as you practically screamed for him. Your legs stayed on his shoulders as he gripped your hips; the sounds you two made were enough to make you worry someone would hear.

As if he couldn't get enough, he continued to explore your body throughout the night. When you thought he was done you'd feel his hands and lips on you again and again- but you weren't complaining. Eventually you were too exhausted to continue, he held you from behind in bed traced his fingers on your thigh was you slowly drifted off.

"Sweet dreams, my love..." He whispered. "We will continue tomorrow..."