Hotel Room

We lay on the bed, facing each other

We lay on the bed, facing each other. So much tension in the air. How can we go from talking about her heartbreaking story, to wanting to tear each other's clothes off?

She is the strongest person I know. She's been through so much but she's still happy, she still lights everyone around her. The sparks in her still shine and brighter than ever.

I want to kill that teacher who raped her. She was so young. Only fifteen. She just wanted to go to a school dance with her friends and that night traumatized her.

I can't believe she tried to put the blame on herself, on what she was wearing. I'm happy she had Max and Christian there for her, people who made it clear that it wasn't her fault. That she was not asking for it.

She leans over and gives me a soft, slow kiss. I learned that she always gives soft kisses, while I basically eat her alive. I return the kiss and take complete control over it.

I'm on top of her, my tongue exploring her mouth, hands exploring her body. My hands travel from her neck, to her hips, stomach, thighs. Everywhere I can reach without going too far.

"Touch me." She demands. I want to, I just don't want her to feel uncomfortable.
"Are you sure? We won't go all the way tonight but do you want me to touch you?" I ask her to make sure, I don't want her to regret anything from tonight.

"Yes. I'm sure. I need your hands all over me. Please."
I grab her white t-shirt and pull it over her head, exposing her light pink lace bra.
Fuck. She's so beautiful and gentle. I might come in my pants just at the sight of her.

"Fuck you're amazing." I say in her ear.
"Can I take off your shirt?" She asks shyly, almost whispers and I can barely hear her.
"You can do anything you want to me, love."

She takes off my shirt and her fingers trace my six-pack and v-line. I take a deep breath, her touch drives me crazy. She's taking it slow, savoring this moment. Which is what I should be doing but I'm too fucking impatient.

I touch the waistband of her pants and look up to her for permission. She nods her head quickly and I take them off of her.
Her panties match her bra. Holy shit. She is absolutely gorgeous and I can't take my eyes off of her and her perfect body.

The blood is already at my dick, who gets harder and harder with every passing second. She takes off my pants and now the both of us are left with only our underwear.

I take off her bra and she sucks in a breath. I grab her boobs hard and pinch her nipples. A moan escapes her and I send her a cocky grin. I know I'm good at this, and she'll know it very soon.

I keep pinching one nipple while sucking the other one in my mouth, making her go crazy from the sensation. "Charles, please" she pleads.

"Do you want me to eat your pussy, darling?"
"Yes."
"Well then, you better get what you ask for. Don't cum until I tell you to, understand?"
"Okay."
"Good girl." I take off her damp panties and get down so my head is between her thighs.