I Think They Know

I have so much adrenaline after seeing her, hugging her, kissing her, hearing her beautiful voice and have those ocean blue eyes look at me with a pure look of happiness

She's worried about her family. I have come to the realization, that I don't fucking care about what Christian Horner and Max Verstappen have to say about my girlfriend and my relationship.

Since Avery clearly cares, way too much in my opinion, I'll support whatever decision she makes. If she tells them, I'll have an urgent meeting with my PR team. If she doesn't, we'll keep dating in secret until she's ready.

It won't change the fact that we're together. No one will keep her away from me. I don't care about who's daughter she is and what team she comes from, I adore her.

I'm heading towards another long session of boring ass questions that no one wants to hear the answers to. Why do I even attend the press conferences on Thursday? Even if I didn't, it's not like Ferrari will do anything. I'll just be here to see my girl after not seeing her during the week.

I will soon be the best driver they ever had and they plan on keeping me for as long as they can. Even if it costs them 50M dollars a year.

I arrive to the conference room and realize I'm late by a couple of minutes. Sure, whatever.
I sit on the chair next to Max's. Unfortunately, it's the only one left. I don't want to spend this torture with him giving me hateful looks all the time.

I really wanted to be his friend when we were kids. We raced together forever and I've always tried to be his friend. I can understand it must've been hard for him to be second to me at all races, especially with his father abusing the hell out of him.

But now that we're both grown up and he is not in touch with Jos anymore, I can't understand why he still refuses to be my friend, or at least stop being so hostile.

The reports from different newspapers and websites begin with the questions.
The first one goes to Lando, asking whether he's planning on leaving McLaren after a few terrible seasons with them.

"No. McLaren is my home and it will always be." He says. I think he's making a mistake.
I can't say I would've left Ferrari if they kept screwing up like in 2020&2021, but that's because of the importance of Jules to me and making sure his dreams come true.

Lando, on the other hand, is staying there simply because of Zac Brown, the team principal, who doesn't stop making promises he can't keep.

The next question goes to Max from someone in the back of the room "Hi Max, after the last few races, do you still believe there's a chance for a championship this year?"
There isn't, but he won't say it.

He answers by saying "I never give up. It's only the fourth race of the season and there are still a lot to come, no need to mention I have my lucky charm with me this year on all races..."