Book #2 Announcement

୨⎯ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 #𝟐 ⎯୧

I'm turning this book into a series! It's gonna be called "The Just Series" and each book will be about a different driver.

I'm thinking about it being 4 books but who knows?

The second book, which I am working on right now, will be about Max Verstappen and it will be called "Just Teammates".

I'm assuming y'all can guess the trope from the title. It's gonna be enemies to lovers where they're both racing for RedBull in the 2030 season, meaning before Charles retired.

୨⎯ COVER REVEAL ⎯୧

I'll update you about when it'll be released, I just started writing it so it'll take some time

୨⎯ 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐁 ⎯୧

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐁𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈
is the first female Formula 1 driver in years. When Sergio Perez, one of RedBull's drivers, announced he will be retiring on very short notice, the RedBull team decided to give the young female driver a chance in one of the top teams in Formula 1.
She will be racing with Max Verstappen as her teammate, and she's eager to prove she's more than just a rookie. She wants to change the world of Formula 1.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐌𝐀𝐗 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍
is a Formula 1 world champion who won his one and only championship nine years ago. He has been driving for RedBull for his entire career and has always been the first driver of the team. The golden boy.
When Bianca, the goddamn rookie, arrives to the team and tries to prove she's better than him, he worries he'll lose his status amongst the team.
Being beaten by a rookie? He can't let that happen.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
This story contains a strong enemies to lovers trope, a slow burn novel that deals with heavy topics such as parental abuse, drug addictions and more.
This is the second book in the Just Series. I would definitely recommend reading the first book that's called 'Just Rivals' which is about Charles Leclerc.
The story is set during the 2030 season, with Max being 29 years old and is quite different from reality.

Love you guys so much🫶🏼