Perfectly Planned Date.

It was just a normal day in Hinata's life. The sun was shining, and a gentle breeze blew through the open window of his cozy apartment. As he sipped his morning coffee, his mind wandered to his loved ones who were scattered across different cities. Hinata was in a polyamorous relationship with Daichi, Okinawa, Kuroo, Wakatoshi, Kita, and Bokuto. They had been together for quite some time, but their busy schedules and the distance between them made it challenging to spend quality time together.

However, something incredible was about to happen. A fortunate alignment of events occurred—everyone's schedules miraculously synchronized, and they all had enough money saved up to make a trip. It was a golden opportunity for them to reunite, and Hinata's heart skipped a beat with excitement. Determined to make the most of this precious time, Hinata took charge of planning their visit.

With a notepad in hand and a smile on his face, Hinata began to jot down ideas. He knew that each person had unique interests and desires, and he wanted to ensure that everyone's wishes were fulfilled. He first reached out to Daichi, his pillar of strength, who loved the outdoors and adventure. Hinata suggested they go hiking in the nearby mountains and spend an evening camping under the starry sky.

Next on the list was Okinawa, who had a passion for photography. Hinata thought of taking a day trip to a picturesque coastal town where Okinawa could capture the breathtaking landscapes and vibrant seascapes with their camera. They could also indulge in delicious local seafood and relax on the sandy beaches.

Kuroo, the mischievous one with a knack for games and challenges, would appreciate some friendly competition. Hinata arranged for a day at a local amusement park, where they could ride roller coasters, play carnival games, and enjoy the thrill of victory and defeat together.

Wakatoshi, the reserved and dedicated one, had always expressed a desire to visit museums and explore historical sites. Hinata arranged for a guided tour of the city's renowned museums and organized a visit to an ancient temple known for its serene beauty and rich cultural heritage.

Kita, the calm and nurturing presence, loved spending time in nature. Hinata suggested a picnic in a tranquil park, where they could relax, read books, and simply enjoy each other's company amidst the soothing sounds of nature.

Finally, there was Bokuto, the energetic and enthusiastic one who thrived on fun and spontaneity. Hinata planned an evening of karaoke, laughter, and dancing at a lively local bar, ensuring that Bokuto's lively spirit would be nourished.

As Hinata meticulously planned each day, he felt a sense of warmth and love fill his heart. He imagined the joy and excitement that would light up his partners' faces as they experienced the activities he had arranged for them. It was not just about having fun; it was about celebrating their unique bond and creating beautiful memories together.

The day finally arrived when the sound of laughter echoed through Hinata's apartment. Daichi, Okinawa, Kuroo, Wakatoshi, Kita, and Bokuto had all arrived, their arms filled with hugs and smiles that melted away the distance and time spent apart. Over the next few days, they embarked on their planned adventures, each day filled with laughter, love, and an overwhelming sense of belonging.

Whether it was hiking up a mountain, capturing the beauty of the coast, engaging in friendly competitions, exploring museums, picnicking in the park, or singing their hearts out at karaoke, every moment was cherished. The bond between them grew stronger as they experienced the joys of togetherness.

As the visit came to an end, there was a bittersweet feeling in the air.