Kidnapper's Bog V

Don't mind the nicknames, that'll be explained at the end.

Back to the story.

by

The past few days were kind of overwhelming to Alluka. But no matter what, she was determined to find Brother.

And Tanjirou was determined to find an antidote for Nezuko.

After Tanjirou slayed the demon(s), they headed on their way for the next mission.

During that time, Alluka asked Tanjirou what he had meant when he was talking to the last demon.

Tanjirou sighed and explained almost everything.

"Nezuko's a demon. But she's a good one."

They made it into the city, Alluka giggling at Tanjirou's expression at the big and bright place.

They stopped to rest and eat, Alluka was talking to Nezuko, telling her about her own brother.

"-and he's so cool! Brother can ran super fast too!" Alluka squealed, remembering when Brother picked her up and used his Godspeed to escape.

"Here." Tanjirou said, handing her a bowl of ramen. She took the food gratefully.

"Thank you Tanji-San!"

Alluka scarfed down her food, being hungry can really have a toll on you.

Without warning, Tanjirou stood up, dropping his bowl. His face wore a shocked and even mad expression, more so shocked though.

Suddenly, he ran away. Just like that. Nezuko didn't do anything about it. Alluka didn't know what was going on.

-It's probably best I stay here.-

She felt something lump on her shoulder, and she looked to her left to see Nezuko sleeping, her head resting in Alluka's shoulder.

Alluka smiled.

-I guess I can just wait for Tanji-San to come back.-

~Later~

"Eat it!" The man yelled.

Nezuko didn't do anything, as she was really confused as to why he was angry, but Alluka was standing in front of her, arms out wide.

"She doesn't want to eat it, don't force her!" Alluka yelled back.

Just then, Tanjirou came.

He took the ramen and slurps down the food.
"This food is delicious! Thank you, we will be on our way now." He said, grabbing Alluka and Nezuko away with him.

The man just stood there, confused, angry, and flattered at the compliment on his food.

"Tanji-San! Thank you for getting us out of that situation." Alluka breathed out, relieved she didn't have to deal with that anymore.

"Of course, sorry I left suddenly and leaving you two alone." He apologized.

Alluka smiled. "It's okay."

Nezuko slowed them down, warily looking at the man across the street.

But Tanjirou called out to the man, confusing Alluka and Nezuko.

"You didn't need to wait for us! I could've just followed your sent!" He yelled.

"Pfft-" The man snorted. "There's no way you could track us to our hideout." He remarked.

He looks at Nezuko. "Why is that hag here? She's a demon." He snarled, pointing a finger at Nezuko.

"What a sore eye."