Reunited at Last

Things were settling down at home. We moved back to Colorado, as that's where I had a normal life - normal as in exposed to others. At school, things improved greatly.
Arsen was still staying with us, but he seemed extremely lonely. Well, obviously, since he still wasn't reunited with his true family. I tried to solve the mystery once and for all.
"Arsen? Can I come in?"
"Yeah..."
"Arsen, can I ask you a few questions?"
"Sure, go ahead."
"Do you remember your real name?"
"N..no."
"Think! It is important."
"No..apart from...it began with a C, I think."
"And your last name?"
"I don't know!"
"How can you not know!? I'm only trying to help you be reunited with you family!"
"Peter..something, then."
"Caleb Peterson? Does that sound right?"
"It sounds too familiar..."
"When is your birthday?"
"Um...November 27th? You should know that by now."
"Yeah, I was clarifying. Two last questions, did Mrs. Sarkisian tell you that she would help you be reunited with your father and do you remember having a biological sister?"
".....yes and....I think so."
"Come on Caleb. We are going to reunite you with your family."
***
I looked up where Miss Peterson lived in the phone directory and with Caleb, made my way down to Maple Hill Avenue. We arrived at a big, white, American family house. After walking up the porch, I knock on the door.
"Yes? Oh! Autumn! I mean Adrianah! Sorry. What brings you here?"
"Miss Peterson, I know this seems very strange, but there is someone I want you to meet. Or rather, find."
Turning around I beckoned Caleb over. Miss Peterson looked in shock and awe. Caleb just met her eyes and held her gaze. They seemed to be telling each other so much in that single moment.
"C..Caleb. You, you are alive. You're home!"
"Yeah, I guess I am. I...Kasie! You don't know how much I missed you!"
With that, they gave each other a big hug.
From the hallway I heard footsteps and a woman's voice calling, "Kasie! Kasie! What is going on-" She had no time to finish as she came into the doorway. "Oh my!" she gasped, "Cristian! Come here!"
"What is it hon-"
"Caleb's back! He's truly back!"
I couldn't feel anymore happier for Caleb, Miss Peterson, and their parents. As I was standing there, Miss Peterson turned around and gave me a great big hug. "Thank you," she whispered through tears, "thank you for bring him back to us. You don't know how much this means to us!"