Amendments

Soon after taking Katia back to our parents, the police arrived and arrested Mr. and Mrs. Sarkisian. Arsen decided to stay with us until everything was sorted out. Nataly was interrogated to clarify that she was genuinly a Sarkisian from birth.
A month later a court hearing took place.
"Do you, Mr. Sarkisian admit to commiting the crime of kidnapping and brainwashing children to believe you are their real father."
"Yes."
"Is there something you want to add. Remember, anything you say can and will be used against you."
"I didn't agree with what I did. I did not come up with the idea. I wanted to raise this issue earlier, but my wife found out my intentions and threathened that she will kill all the children if I do."
" Do you, Mrs. Sarkisian admit to commiting the crime of kidnapping and brainwashing children to believe you are their real mother."
"Yes."
"Do you admit to doing and agree with what Mr. Sarkisian said?"
"Yes."
"Is there anything you want to add?"
"No, your honor."
"Very well. Jury what is your verdict?"
"Both guilty!" the jury chorused.
"Mrs. Sarkisian, for threatening the death of children, luring them into the trap and kidnapping them, you will receive 20 years of jail and are forbidden contact with Arsen, Katia and Adrianah."
"Mr. Sarkisian, you will receive a sentence for not reporting this situation to the authorities and going along with the kidnapping. However, since you were partially forced into it, it will be shorter. 10 years of jail and 1 year of community service; you are forbidden contact with Arsen, Katia and Adrianah."
The hammer hit the table and the sentences were given.