episode 1 (reedited)

[Milani Sirena Vega-Granda] (21, Aquarius)

"Sometimes I needa be alone.."🎶

Milani sat up and stared at the wall. Contemplating on going out AGAIN today,

Ever since she moved away from Ms. Granda a year ago she's been quite lonely.

Her phone rang causing her to peer down on it.

India💗
Wants to facetime...

I done forgot how the facetime thing look..-Author

"HEYYYYYY" India's voice rang causing Milani to smile softly.

"hey dia" she replied now sitting up with her face in the camera.

"Shut yo peanut brittle built ass up bro" she could hear in the background..

"Anyways.. these niggas ghetto, you need to come back home already I'm gonna cry on the fuckin floor." Dia said pouting, she truly missed her best friend.. she's been with her since they were little and to see her all the way in Chicago had her sad often.

"You do realize I'm coming home tomorrow right.."

"Tomorrow is so fa-" she was cut off by booka putting his head in the camera "MY BAE" he yelled.

Lani chuckled and rolled her eyes playfully, "Hey booka"

"Sigh..they ain't been feeding me stink.. I'm all skin and bones"

"I'm coming home tomorrow best" She said to her boy best friend, truth be told Milani had this weird queasy feeling in her stomach something was going to happen when she went back for the summer.

Girl that's just gas.- Mayawritessins_

"FINA FUCKING LLY. Tired of these thuggish ruggish boney ass kryptonite build ass negros." He said before getting hit in the back of the head by India who mugged him before snatching her phone back.

"Lani my phone on 5, I'll call you back" she said blowing a kiss at the screen and hanging up.

Milani opened TikTok scrolling for a bit then getting bored and switching to Wattpad.

'My phone just bout dead..' she thought before reading a new book and imagining the things going on in her head, occasionally putting what SHE would've done instead of the MC.

She opened Instagram to see her notifications going through the roof, most coming from shaderoom.

"#TSRtea Ohkayyy! Looks like #nbayoungboy had some things to say about his former ex #MilaniVega looks like he's to blame for the breakup

-------------
Seven months ago, Rapper YoungBoy and Singer Milani Vega called it quits after info came out about him cheating and having a baby on her 😬 I don't blame you sis.

What y'all think? 🤔💬....

View 12,986 comments

Nbayoungboy✔️: 😔💔

Lanifanpagee: Absolutely not. Cuz we all remember when yo delusional ass baby mama posted that live..

MilanixVega; ^ THAT PART.. "damn yo shit better than Lani's" knowing good and well it felt like sandpaper and moose knuckles.

Milani just chuckled and exited out the post, she wasn't about to deal with Kentrell and his delusions.

She rubbed her necklace, something she did every morning to remember her mother.. or her essence that is.

She looked over at the portrait Ms Granda had given her when she first asked about her mother.

She always found herself holding the picture whenever she felt sad. Just to be close to her, it was as if she'd known her forever and hadn't met her once.

KNOCK KNOCK

She slipped out of bed, went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, doing all hygienic things like wiping out the eye boogers, making sure she was straight and smelling good before ANYONE would see her.

She walked to the pink door and opened it "Yes?" She said shifting her body weight to one leg.

"Package for Ms Milani Vega?" The delivery man said, he stood at 6'2 with long dreads and a lil mustache.

"Thank you"  She said retrieving the package she'd been unexpecting..

He gave her a smile showcasing his dimples when she handed him 40 dollars.

After she'd closed the door behind him, she hurriedly rushed to open the package, finding her Shein things and hello kitty skin care.

"This summer finna be litttt.." she said with a small smile.

-----

I changed the way the first chapter started it js didn't click with me