episode 16

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒎, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏

"𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒎, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏."

𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑹/𝑽𝑰𝑬𝑾𝑬𝑹 𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑨𝑫𝑽𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑫

𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.

It'd been a full month since Jaquan and Romari's death and everyonewas slowly healing.

The group enrolled themselves in therapeutic sessions, they didn't tell the therapist the full story.. They'd tweak it.

Just a bit.

Styling her hair in the lit heart shaped mirror Milani stared at her reflection.

"I'm missing something.." She sighed.

The mirror warped as she blew out a breath of confusion, sticking her arm through the mirror she felt something grazed her hand as she grabbed it and pulled her hand back.

She was given a fully blossomed pink rose.

She set it into her hair as she smiled at her reflection in the lit up mirror.

"Thank you.."

"You're welcome." Her reflection spoke back to her as her eyes widened and the mirror warped back to normal.

"So we just talking to ourselves in hea?" Dayvon asked with a smile on his face leaning against the doorframe.

"It was the- you know what never mind." She laughed it off before standing up to greet him.

Dayvon pulled her into a deep hug, inhaling the perfume that lingered on her smooth skin as she smiled at him.

He suddenly picked her up bridal style carrying her down the stair case.

"Where are you taking me?" She questioned, her hands wrapped around his neck.

He simply ignored her as she laughed and opened the passenger door to seat her.

Setting her down into the seat he closed her door before running to his side excitedly, starting the car and pulling out of her driveway.. The sound of Lana Del Rey playing lowly in the background as his hand rested firmly on her thigh ever so giving it a light squeeze.

By the time they arrived at the destination it was 8 pm.

The park had candles scattered and a blanket laid out as Milani smiled widely.

'I love it, it's so beautiful.'

Von smiled happily as they walked hand in hand to the blanket where they sat and von pulled out a picnic basket.