episode 3

truth
/tro͞oTH/
noun
the quality or state of being true.
"he had to accept the truth of her accusation"

All her life             Milani was always told her mother was different than the rest

All her life
             Milani was always told her mother was different than the rest. That she was peculiar, she could do things.. supernatural things noone could explain.

So it came as so surprise to her when her grandmother said.

"Your mother was a siren."

"HUH?"

well maybe it came as a little surprise.

"Your mother.. Josaphine, she was a very beautiful woman, she came to me in need of help, just as you have come to me now..."

"Yeah but how do I know I'm even like her?"

"Have u seen the future or think you might've?" She nodded.  "Had strange and scary vivid dreams?" She nodded again.

"Lured someone to their death with your singing?"

She paused and looked over at her grandmother as the old woman chuckled.

"Too far?"

"Just a bit."

The elderly woman stood up quickly.  "Follow me, I want to show you something."

Rising from the rocking chairs the two women walked into the bathroom where the old lady pulled out a blue and purple jar Milani knew all too well, when she was younger her grandmother strictly forbid she touched it, it drove Milani mad to see what was in it and now that she could finally see into the forbidden jar she was happy.

"revelare syreni" Reveal of the mermaid/Siren

The bottle read, she was very intrigued.

"Sit in the tub" The woman guided as Milani followed suit, sitting down as the woman poured the liquid over her legs.

Nothing happened.

"Nothing's happening" she inquired looking up at her Grandmother as the woman smiled, remembering when she did this for the youngers mother.

"Take off the necklace"

Milani's hand went to her throat where the shell shaped necklace resided, having grown up with it she always treasured the last thing she had to remember her mother, even though she's never seen her face to face.

Sometimes Lani wished her mother lived longer, just to be there, but she could swear she'd see her in her dreams..and when the morning mist came rolling in she would always get a sense of familiarity, she thought she was crazy.

Taking off the necklace but still putting it somewhere near she gasped as a blue light surrounded her legs, when it vanished she was astonished to see a blue tail with green fin like things on the bottom.

"I'm the black Ariel.." she mumbled to herself.

"I have so much to show you" The older woman said.

"And I have so much to learn."

__________

This was a filler... I'm gonna do a lil time skip