episode 11 (FILLER)

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲?

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝."

Milani sat on the edge of her bed looking at Von who laid on the floor wondering if he was really okay.

"Von? What's going on?" A tired Milani asks as a clearly intoxicated Von stumbled through her door pulling her as he fell down.

She collided with his chest as they laid on the floor by the front door.

"Von?"

"Shh.. Just lay with me mama, til I feel better again." He said snuggling his face into the crook of her neck as she sighed.

"Von. My front doors open and we're laying on cold floor."

Milani looked at von who was passed out on her bedroom floor as she got out of bed, careful not to step on him.

A drained Milani sat at her kitchen table, she's been looking faded a bit lately.. Only because of the blood withdrawals, Grandma warned her that the 4th day is always the worst and she could feel it.

"𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒"

The ringtone for the friends group chat echoed loudly off the walls as she smiled weakly reaching for it.

"Hello?" She called through the phone, not bothering to see who called.

"We found his location."

Milani shook off all tired feelings and left her phone on the counter as she dashed upstairs creating noise at 6 in the morning.