episode 17

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀

"𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓

"𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓."

𝟏 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Indianna sat in her home in a corner, breath shuddering as she stared at the huge pile of hair that had fallen from her hair..

That hour.

Lately her hair would fall out unexpectedly, she'd gone from butt length hair to a short Bob in a matter of two days.

And her body was weak.

How could a vampire be weak.

She felt fragile, even blood bags couldn't help her, Derrick tried to help as much as he could but she felt like she was slowly dying.

Her stomach rumbled as she felt like she was being ripped apart from the inside out.

Echoing screams tore her apart as she laid on the floor clutching her growing stomach.

Loud sobs wracked through the dismembered bedroom as she covered her face in embarrassment.

How could she have flown so low?

"Why are you doing this to me?" She whispered touching her 3 month old baby bump as the child moved at the sound of its mother's voice.

Still laid on the cold hard ground she reached for her phone and dialed the only person who could help her.

Grandma Granda appeared 20 minutes later with her herbal brew tea and a blood bag.

"I'm glad you called me Dia." She said smiling at indianna before kneeling down and ripping the blood bag open.

The symbol of a Pentacle was drawn on her belly in fresh blood as Ms. Granda helped her drink the herbal brewed tea.

Indianna let out a breath of relief as her fangs showcased, she felt much better.

"Grandma.. Thank you." She cried, holding the elderly woman tightly as she rubbed her back.

"It's okay dia.. But you need to eat something fresh every once in a while, you know when carrying hybrids they tend to be extra hungry."

"So she tried to feed on me?" India laughed through tears as Ms Granda did too.

"I'm not sure child, how are y'all holding up?" She referred to Jaquan and Romari as indianna sighed.

"We're all healing just fine Grandma, I think milani is feeling better, she called the group this morning." She smiled thinking of the call she received from her best friend.

"Got her some act right." Ms Granda said dancing a little in her sitting position making India's eyes widen.

"Now grandma." They laughed as india rested her head on Ms Grandas shoulder.

"I got a feeling sumn's coming ma ma.." She mumbled as she hummed.

"Me too child.."

"Me too.."

-----------

𝐋𝐦𝐚𝐨