episode 18

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈

"𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆

"𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆.. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆"

𝟐 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

Milani hated throwing up.

She hated the feeling it left in her mouth when it started and hated the empty feeling it left in her stomach when she was done.

The acid poured out of her as she was hunched over the pink toilet, all of the food she ate last night caughting up to her and making her pay for her sins.

"I think you may be pregnant." Indianna stated on the other side of the phone eating pickles with honey mustard hearing her best friend puke her entire breakfast out.

"But the doctor said I couldn't.." She said clutching her stomach as she spilled fluids into the toilet seat.

Sweat made her shirt stick to her as she caught her breath, her back now touching the side of her bath tub as indianna called her name loudly.

"Are you okay lani?" India shouted as milani let out a loud groan in response.

A/N; if u didn't know THIS space is like a time jump

'Lord I've been trapped.' milani said pushing the shopping kart down the aisle as she decided to go grocery shopping while getting the test.

Stopping in the birth aisle she grabbed a pink pregnancy test box and a blue one.

"I see you're expecting?" Milani's heart dropped at the sound of the voice.

All the healing she's done flew out the window as rage took over her, the face of the woman she hated ran through her mind.

"It's not for me." She came face to face with Misharron who stood there with a smirk on her face as her body filled with jealousy.

"I see.. I'm sorry to hear about Quan and Booka.. They were good souls." She smiled as milani gripped the box in her hands tightly.

"Don't do it."

Her inner conscious tried to plead with her but it was too late.

A loud CRACK, echoed through the empty aisle as her fist came in contact with Misharron's nose and she fell backwards.

"Fuck!" She held her bleeding nose as it dropped down her white shirt.

"Don't talk about them again, you're lucky that's all I did to you." Milani put the pregnancy test in the basket seeing it's crumpled state and pulled her basket out of its parking place, intentionally rolling over misharron's foot she strolled out of the aisle as the woman spewed threats from her mouth.

"You'll get yours." Was all she heard before she turned down to go to the bread aisle.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

She rubbed the back of her neck pacing around the room as the test results loaded.

The sound of her shoes touching the floor and shallow breathing sounded in the lit room as the smell of her dinner cooking in the oven flooded her senses giving Milani a sense of comfort in the stressful situation as her mind ran a million thoughts per hour.

'𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.'

'𝘐𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥?'

'𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮...'

'𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬.'

"𝑶𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒅𝒅𝒅.." She heard a voice groan as she walked and she turned around to be met with Romari.

"I can't even sleep in peace, I'm so sick of yo ass." He rolled his eyes as she rolled hers.

Thumping her in the forehead and grabbing her by the shoulders Romari shook his best friend as she just laughed.

"stop over thinking it. Y'all been riding smooth for like 2 months, the man even asked you on several dates. TRUST, he's gonna be thrilled if it's positive." He spoke with a hand on his hip.

"Yeah but- no buts, you making me come back to this plane every 2 months is interrupting my time with my favorite celebrities." He cut her off holding his hand up to her face.

"Nobody told you to bring ya black ass back here." She spoke as he sucked his teeth.

"What thee fuck ever. Go look at ya results and stop pestering my resting soul." He brushed her off, disapeering as she smiled softly.

Even if she were healing she couldn't brush off the fact that two of her friends were now dead on her accord.

Stepping into the bathroom she looked down at the test results and pulled out her phone hitting Dayvon's contact.

"Von.." She spoke feeling tears spike at her eyes as he picked up first ring.

"What's up mama." He called her by her nickname making her smile through tears as she spoke.

"I'm pregnant."

-: ✧ :-゜・.

"Girl boo. I already sat up an appointment." Dayvon said rolling his eyes as he ate his slice of lasagna on the couch watching 'Empire' by Milani's side.

Von was more excited than anything he's always wanted a child of his own, and the fact Milani was carrying his when he loved her so much made him the happiest man on Earth.

So happy he stopped his recording session midway and went past the speed limit to be with her.

"So sick of you" she joked as he held his chest in fake offense.

Life was finally coming together.

Everyone was finally happy..

At least, for today.

----

𝐋𝐨𝐥.