Chapter 2

BLUEY PROMISE?

SAM'S POV

Next day, I went to my college. I got greeted by some lust eyes, burning eyes and what not! Uff, these people are so desperate like dude get a grip ughh. Anyways, ignoring them all I roamed my eyes searching my love umm sorry second love.

"SAMMM!" I heard an ear-piercing voice and I knew I found her.

"AMYYY!" I shouted back mentally rolling my eyes for us gaining excess of attention but well do I care?

Umm nah! We shared a soul-to-soul hug like two reunited lovers.

"Sam, I hate you and I didn't miss you at all. In fact, I loved that you left me all alone in this bloodthirsty world for good right. I don't wanna talk to you now bye." There goes my overdramatic babygirl Amaira Shekhawat.

Well, she is a 5'6, waist-length russet brown hair, crystal blue eyes and fair white skin. Beautiful isn't she.

Well, I myself am 5'8 as I said before just that I am kind of a tomboy with shoulder-length dark brown hair having hazel brown eyes and like her fair white and just a little tan skin.

No wonder we are called 'THE MAIRA SISTERS' since we were born.

Well, if you have guessed. She is a person who says something and means the exact opposite.

"I love you too and so much Amy! I missed you so fucking much baby and I promise I will never leave you alone now." I cooed her leaning against her with both my hands on her draped on her shoulders.

She sniffed and said "Bluey promise?" making me drift back to our childhood.

*FLASHBACK*

"Amy!" the ten-year-old me shouted running behind her in the park. "Ha-ha! You can't catch me this time Sam."

I ran as fast as I could. The champion me was never ready to lose. I never did I never will. Smirk-smirk!

Suddenly, my shoe hit a big stone and I lost balance. I was just about to kiss the ground when a hand draped across my waist and swiveled me around.

My eyes were tightly shut and lips quivering.

"I got you Myra!" I heard a deep velvety voice which could any girl's knees week.

"Open your eyes baby. You are safe, see." Said he in his most soothing voice but I didn't open my eyes. I couldn't.

"Sam!" came running Amy with a concerned and guilty voice.

I opened my eyes just to get lost in his emerald green orbs who were looking at me with so many emotions I couldn't comprehend.

"Are you ok, Sam? I am sorry." Said my sister though it was not her fault but that fucking stone's fault.

Yes, that stone. I blinked getting a clue of my culprit.

I immediately got myself free from his arms instantly losing his warmth but right now I had an important work to do.

"Hey! You, Stoney man. How dare you come in my way. Very bad Mr. Stoney! Didn't your mommy tell you it is bad manners to hurt someone? See, you made a hole in my favourite shoe."

Wait what! Ahh! My favourite shoe. I gasped audibly.

And just then I noticed my favourite shoe was no more. "Mr. Stoney killed my favourite shoe!" I shouted crying bitterly.

Instantly, I was taken in the warmest arms who kept murmuring in my ear "Its ok baby! I am here na, I will punish Mr. Stoney."

"Bhai! Are you for real?" said my best friend more like sister from another mother in disbelief and started laughing making him glare at her while I just pushed my face more into his chest hugging his back with my little arms.

She just raised her hands surrendering and went back into the house for her snacks she was waiting for since a long time.

Well, Amy and I are of same age while his big brother aka 'him' is four years elder than us.

"It's ok Myra! I will never let you fall. Leave that poor Mr. Stoney darling." Said he in his best soothing voice lovingly moving his one hand in my long hair and other still draped around my back.

Yeah, I had long hair in my childhood because he loved them.

I just raised my head to look at him from his chest.

"But then what if you are not here and Mr. Stoney bullies me again?" said I just about to burst into tears once again.

He was quick to tighten his hold and say "I will never leave you alone, Myra." While having an ocean of emotions in his shimmering orbs.

"Will you always be with me?" I said with hope in my eyes.

"Yes, I will always be with you. I pinky promise you and as Amy always says no one breaks a pinky promise right?" he said with sincerity in his voice.

"Eww! I don't like pink; it is a colour for little girls. I am a grown-up girl, I like blue." I said in a proud tone having my head high.

He just chuckled and shake his head in disbelief.

"What! Wait what about a bluey promise? Wow! That's cool. Now make me a bluey promise and if you ever break it, I will ask papa to punish you." I spoke.

He smiled and rubbed his nose with mine making me close my eyes for a second until he moved back.

"Bluey promise Myra, I will never leave you." He said in looking straight at me in a serious tone.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Amy clicked her fingers in front of my eyes.

"Welcome back to Earth sweetie!" she said making me roll my eyes.

"What! When I ask for a bluey promise you just roll your eyes! I knew you will forget me in LA and make new friends. I always knew it you don't love me and you never did." She said in a baby voice just about to explode.

I hugged her and said "Bluey promise baby, I will not leave you now... I am not like him, I complete my promises." While keeping the last part in voice inaudible to her.

She hugged me back and we went to our classes.

Yes, she is also doing Masters on Technology from here i.e., the best college of India and dream college of many.

"Amy!" I shouted just when she was about to enter her class.

"Yeah?" she said.

"Wanna come for racing with me after college?" I said and she widened her eyes.

"You learned racing there! Oh my god dude we got so much to talk and hell yes, I am coming with you!" she shouted excitedly jumping.

"Miss Shekhawat!" called her teacher and she apologetically went inside her class.

I also went in my class waiting for it to end so that I can go to my beauty of a Audi Sport Quattro SWB. Ahh!

My baby must be missing me so much.

I couldn't go racing since a month I guess because of shifting and enrolling in the college.

'Wait for me my baby, I am coming for you!' I said in my mind and shifted my attention to the class.

GLOSSARY:-

Bhai: Brother