Chapter 17

KIDNAPPED

SAM'S POV

'What the actual fuck just happened!' is all I could think off.

It freaking happened so fast.

"Why the fuck am I chained! LEAVE ME!" I shouted.

*FLASHBACK*

I was sitting in that café, thinking about... well, who else duh!

It was just then I received a call from Dadi asking for me to come soon as suddenly something happened to Dadu and now they are in the City Hospital.

I rushed out, just as I heard a blast.

I was just outside the exit door so thankfully I was saved from much damage, just a few cuts and wounds, nothing major.

'God, please save the people inside. Someone is waiting for them.' I thought and prayed looking at the café building.

Well, all I could think of right now was Dadu, so leaving everything I was making my way towards my car when I saw Adi madly trying to enter the burning café.

'Is he mad?' I though in rage and went back to him and called him

He looked at me as if his eyes were just finding me among all the chaos.

'Did he think I was in there?' I thought.

I don't know what happened so fast, he ran towards me and scooped me up in his arms.

I just froze. Everything got stuck in that very moment.

His heartbeat was beating so wildly against my chest and my feet was dangling in air.

He murmured something like, 'Don't scare me!' and pressed me in him further.

It felt blissful. After years it felt like my Adi finally came back to me.

Did he remember me?

All our memories. Me as a little girl and he as my precious saviour flooded in my heart and brain.

'OMG HE REMEMBERS YOU NOW' my brain jumped in realisation and it was really the moment when I regained my soul back after years.

It was just him and me for then and the world just stopped for us as if we created a little bubble here just for us and everyone is outside.

I hugged him back then and wrapped my arms and legs around him and whispered, "Thank you so much for remembering me."

Just as I said that, I was pushed away from him and I fell on my butt.

I was confused and hurt.

"You are alive right! Good, I have more plans for you so I couldn't let you die that early. Leave from here now!" he said rudely and went away.

I was numb.

I was silent for moments when tears finally made their way down my eyes and escaped the numbness.

"Why God, WHY!" I shout still sitting on the road where I fell, oh sorry, where I was pushed and thrown away.

"Please make him remember me! PLEASE! I WANT HIM BACK! DO ANYTHING YOU WANT JUST GIVE MY ADITYA BACK TO ME! IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK? Is it really too much to ask?" I shouted crying bitterly.

"Dear pretty lady, You should not cry like a baby on the streets in front a burnt café, you know!" I heard an unknown voice.

I looked up to see a man, probably in his late twenties.

"Come on get up." He said offering me his hand.

I sniffed and accepted his hand to get up and I instantly hissed in pain.