Chapter 3

IT'S 'HIM'

SAM'S POV

"Sam! No way. Are you kidding me?" chirped Amy still not believing the beauties in front of her eyes.

"It's all real baby girl and it's all ours. Go pick any one you want just stay away from my love... Audi Sport Quattro SWB." I said and as usual like do I even matter to them because just after I said this, her steps starting acing towards my love.

Ugh! Come on.

By the way, if you must have figured out by now; we are in my personal parking in the basement of the house I bought three years ago. You must be wondering when I was in LA how and why did I buy this house here right?

*FLASHBACK*

"When I grow up, Amy, I will buy this house. It is so beautiful!" I chirped looking at a bungalow with Amy and him, each standing on both my sides.

"Hey! Do you even know how much money it takes to buy such lavish houses? ... I will buy this house; It is so beautiful." said Amy mimicking me in the last part.

"So what! I will work hard! Earn money and buy it. Then all of us will live here together!" I said in my hopeful voice.

"Myra, What about that white one? Isn't that such an elegant one?" He said looking at that house with same hopeful eyes as mine.

"Yeah! It's such a beauty. So it is settled when we grow up we will buy that house and live there together!" I said and jumped in enthusiasm.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

So as you must have figured out by now, It's the same white coloured bungalow which I bought thinking maybe one day he comes back and we live there.

Amy obviously helped me to settle the deal here while both of us shared half amount each to buy this expensive dream house of ours.

We wanted to name it after him but because that was not possible. Both of us wrote our names on the papers.

Anyways..

As soon as she opened the door of my beauty of a car, I saw her eyes welding with tears. Huh! Why?

She hugged me and said "Sam! You still didn't get over him, did you."

I looked at her all amused in a questioning look.

"What do you think I don't know my bhai. We all know this is his favourite car that too in same white colour he always wanted. I first thought I am overthinking but looking at that big yellow smiley sticker just beside your stearin made it all clear." She said bringing some wetness in my eyes too.