Chapter 4

HARSHIT ARORA

SAM'S POV

"I don't care; Dig him out from the ground or search him on Mars but I want him in front of my eyes in next two days. YOU GET THAT!?" I said on my phone, shouting the last part in frustration to the spy team I hired a week ago.

The past week have been quite an eventful one for me. Amy and I have been to wonders to find him but seems like he came from heaven just to race with me.

'No-no, Sam be confident you know he is alive. He promised you he'll never leave you alone right. He is somewhere here only, find him harder.' Came a voice from my heart and somewhere even my brain agreed to it.

'We can do it Sam. We got it.' I encouraged myself and got back to business.

Ok now let me recollect if I am missing on something.

Hmm so we checked the racing track...

*FLASHBACK*

"I am sorry Madam but we are not allowed to give any personal information of any contestant; If you want you can personally ask them when they come next time." said the woman receptionist, who seemed to be same as our age, before moving back to her work.

"Hey! Can you at least tell us when will he come next time?" asked Amy and I nodded.

"Sorry Madam..." she started but I had had enough.

"Fuck your 'Sorry Madam' in you pretty ass you idiot and fucking tell us who was he and where is he now! GIVE US ATLEAST FUCKING SOMETHING!" I said Well ok shouted and next thing was...

"Hey! Drop me down, you bulky hulk; I wanna talk to her! Drop me DOWN!" I shouted while hanging from shoulder of a giant security guard and kept kicking my arms and legs in air but it made no effect on that hulk.

Why do people get this giant to trouble us mortals? Huh! Not fair Dear God!

Amy kept walking by side of the guard who was holding me, giving an apologetic look to people who were looking at us, oops interestingly glaring at us.

"Ignore her please. She's a little umm you know... yeah right. Sorry for the inconvenience. Sorry sir. Sorry ma'am. Yeah, I'll take good care of her, don't worry. Yes, Thank you. Hehe" Amy kept ranting to people nervously.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

We checked different clubs with his name, some other racing tracks whose receptionists were not as that ugh, some restaurants, markets, malls, colleges and what not!

"Ugh! Where are you?" I said as a lone tear slid down from my eyes.

"Sam! Sweetie?" I heard my Nani call me.

I immediately wiped my face from the back of my hand clean and answered "Coming Nani!"