Chapter 14

STORM IN

SAM'S POV

He just went away giving me an unpleasing look. He looked at me like I am disgusting.

His look was enough for a lone tear to slip from my eyes.

"Samaira beta, don't worry. Everything will be alright." Said Dadaji wiping off my tear with his hand.

I tried my best to smile but unfortunately it didn't reach my eyes.

"It's ok Dadu! You rest now. And get well soon ok, your Samaira can not see you here. You know how much I hate this place!" I told him internally cursing at myself to be the reason he is here.

"We are very sorry Samaira beta, we had no choice." Dadi said to me smiling sadly.

"I understand Dadi. You must have a reason." I told her so that now she doesn't worry.

*FLASHBACK*

"Are you sure, Sam?" asked Amy riding with me on the delivery bike of my Nani's café.

"Yes, Amy. Now only that place can answer our questions. And its high time now." I answered back focusing on driving the bike.

She sighed and let me drive.

After some time...

Knock! Knock!

I knocked on the door waiting for someone to open it so that I can get, ok, STORM IN!

A girl opened the door and asked us, "Yes?"

Probably a maid, I thought.

"Hi! Someone here ordered a chocolate mousse cake." I said.

"Oh, but I don't have any such information." She countered.

"Ofcourse you don't have any information! Because no one fucking ordered! Nani was making it for me when she snatched it from me in the name of my Bhai and even stole Nani's bike!" Amy exclaimed aggressively under her breathe.

Thankfully, only I heard her making me glare at her and she shrugged carelessly.

"Actually, I am Harshit's friend only and see you must have seen this café right?" I asked her making her look at the logo of my Nani's café on the cake box.

She nodded and I continues, "So let us go in quickly miss, Harshit bro don't like his cake being delayed."

She thought for a while then said, "Ok, you give it to me I'll give him." She said and tried to take it from me.

I instantly backed away and laughed weirdly and said, "No, no miss. He said only I have to bring it to him. I told you na! I am his F.R.I.E.N.D!"

'F.R.I.E.N.D.S, This how we fuck spell friends!
F.R.I.E.N.D.S, get that shit inside your head!' started singing my little singer head!

"Shut up!" I told him annoyed!

"We didn't say anything!" Amy and the girl said together.

"Oh hehe sorry, not hehe you!" I told them smiling like an idiot.

"Ok, you can come in!" she said and I released a long breathe before pulling Amy in with me.

"Shalini!" I heard an old lady's voice.

'This is a familiar voice', I thought.

'Where have I heard it before'

"Harshit bhaiya's room is on first floor, go to the second room on left side." She gave us the directions and went away.