Chapter 1 | Stranger Next Door

This is the first time in a while that I'll be able to go on vacation after quitting my unfulfilling job.
No more sleepless nights, no more endless work and definitely no more dealing with my asshole former boss who made my life a living hell.

Now is the moment to prioritize my personal life, rediscover myself, reminding me of the person I wanted to be and the life I dreamed of living.

Seoul-searching starts now!

While in the air, hundreds of various thoughts crossed my mind. The excitement of my trip to South Korea is at war with my nervousness, creating a mixed up mess of emotions that I can hardly sort out. I'm not afraid of flying, yet there's something about the takeoff and the landing that makes me hold on to my seat and say a prayer.

Prayer.

I just wanted to tell God to keep me safe and ensure a smooth journey, but here I am adding a prayer to my heart, hoping that as soon as Yoongi sees me, he'll have the courage to take whatever relationship we have right now to the next level.

But one thing is for sure, the moment he lays eyes on me, he'll fuck me hard like there's no tomorrow.

It's been half a year since we started talking, but things never seemed to progress to past a certain point. I wanted more but I wasn't sure if Yoongi was on the same page with me or if he wanted something more from me beyond orgasm.

I believe that having an open and honest conversation, along with some sex, it can help us deepen our connection and find the clarity we need to move forward.

I'm willing to invest more of my time in him, it's like the dice at a casino, with the potential for hitting the jackpot or walking away empty-handed. But you know what they say: no risk, no fairytale ending.

Stepping outside the airport, I felt the chill of the night wash over me. I took a deep breath and feel the cold weather that's so different from my hometown. As my excitement bubbled within me, I thrilled at the realization that my dream of visiting this place had finally become a reality.

When the driver from KakaoTaxi (this is South Korea's version of Uber) arrived, he pulled his Kia K5 car up to the curb. He stepped out of the car and made his way to the back, where he unlocked the trunk and lifted it open. He respectfully bowed at me, which is a typical gesture in South Korea before assisting to load my two big suitcases into the car compartment.

As I settled comfortably into the backseat of the car, the driver got into the driver's seat. I greeted him with "Anneonghaseyo" which means "hello" in Korean. He smile and greeted me back, before confirming. "You booked in Euphoria Estate, is that correct?"

"Yes, sir." I pulled out my phone and double-checked the address in my messages to Sakura. "My friend says it's in Bighit Boulevard? I'm sorry, this is my first time in South Korea." I explained.

"Yes. That's correct." he confirm as he starts the engine. "So, what brings you here in the 'Land of Morning Calm?" he asks politely.

"A little bit of vacation and a little bit of love, I guess sir" as I smile at him through the rear view mirror.

While the car navigates the streets of Seoul, I feel overwhelmed by the amount of K-pop group billboards that towered above us. It was my first time in the city, but everywhere I looked, the same faces seemed to stare back at me. They were all around, plastered on billboards, displayed in stores, and on posters hanging on street poles.