Chapter 4 | Love, Lost and Found

Just when I thought Jungkook would stand by me through the craziness of my situation, I was wrong.

It's been a week since the roadtrip and I haven't heard anything from him since then. But, my mind can't seem to shake him off, no matter how many other million things crowd my head. Is he avoiding me because he thinks I'm a horny freak who gives handjobs and sexual favors to anyone? Or maybe he realized that I'm too much of a mess to deal with and decided to bail me out completely.

So, my life is already on the shitter when Yoongi decided to smear some more shit on it. We haven't started anything yet, but he already ended things betweens us. He told me it's about his workload issue and realized we can't function as a couple. But my bestfriend, Sakura, came through with the hard truth, that he met another girl while in Paris.

Yes, just like what I found here in Seoul. But the difference? I don't have a happy fucking ending like Yoongi. Because the person I found here has vanished into thin air and that is the reason I'm about to lose my mind now.

The one that got away - Jeon Jungkook.

If only I had a magic crystal ball telling me that Yoongi was already on the lookout for his next fling, I would have gone all out for Jungkook. I would probably let him eat me until I cum or maybe go all the way with him there at the beach and tell all my real feelings for him.

This is the reason they call it "regret in the end" because no one experiences regret at the beginning.

As I try to push Jungkook out of my head, I can't help but to admit that I miss him. The way he knocks on the door to surprise me with some food or silly gifts. The way he looks at me with those intense doe eyes, his addicting scent and the way he touch my hand. Memories of our time at the beach keep playing on a loop in my brain. His voice when he told me that I'm beautiful, his head on my shoulder, everything about him.

So here I am, standing on the kitchen and playing with this hilarious flamingo that he gave me. I can't rid of the feeling that all my emotions are wrapped up in this flamingo's shit.
A very emotional moment.

"Is that a bird taking a crap?!" Jimin blurts out as he steps out of the bedroom. "Can I have that?"
he adds, trying to snatch it away.

"No fucking way, Jimin! What are you, a kid?"
I fire back before he could even grab it.

"Wow. Coming from someone who's watching that toy to take a shit" he laughs as he opens the front door. "I'll see you guys at the parking lot. And by the way you look amazing!" he added, already on his way out.

Jimin has been in a relationship with Sakura for four years. Despite only meeting him twice in person, we hit it off really well both times. The first encounter was when he and Sakura visited me while on their Hawaii trip, and the other was during our Japan vacation where I played third-wheel with them. And now, this is our third time. Jimin social skills are seriously impressive. Like you can abandoned him in Sahara desert, and by the time you come back, he'll be chilling with a camel, asking you if you brought any cactus for them. That's how insanely friendly this guy is.

"Am I making too much noise?" Sakura asks as she comes out from the bedroom, putting an earring on her left ear and not looking at me. "Jimin is fucking me non-stop and I can't get any sleep!"

Sakura flew back to Seoul yesterday to receive an award for her exceptional work as a music producer. Unfortunately, she got to leave for Tokyo tomorrow again. So, she invited me at the after-party tonight, and celebrate together as it might be the last chance for us to hang out before she leaves again. I'm really looking forward for this, because it'll be a perfect distraction from all my Jungkook drama.