Chapter 9 | Yoongi

By the way Jungkook is staring at me from the doorway of the main house makes me think he doesn't want to go swimming anymore. He's just in the kitchen, casually sipping on a drink in nothing but a shorts.

I pause in the doorway waiting to see what look he's giving me now. He's shaking his head, lips caught between his teeth and the heavy sighs he keeps letting out tell me all I need to know.

And now, I know what that look is for.

"I'm hungry. Let's eat now, so stop checking me out,"  I look down at my crimson attire and then back at him. "I'm hungry too," he responds, with a teasing undertone that makes it clear he's not talking about food.

"Later, Jungkook." I say with a laugh as I head towards the dining area, where a variety of dishes are laid out for us.

It's a feast for two person; salad, pork belly, chicken, and maybe more than 10 Korean side dishes. There's also different kind of seafoods cooked in a red sauce, it's gojuchang, of course. Their favorite spicy paste which I think every of Korean has. "This is a lot." I say as I settle on one of the chair

"Then you have to eat a lot. That's all for you," he says heading to the table with a bowl of fruits in his hand. I look at the fruits and I look down to his obvious bulge twice my fist.

Okay, it's too much of a description. But it's big. I quickly avert my eyes as he catches me looking.

"What? It's your fault," Jungkook says as he put down the fruits on the table and takes a seat opposite me. I shrug off his comments and start loading up my plate. "How about I'll take care of that later?" I offer a substitute, he nod and reach for me and give me a kiss. "You look so beautiful, baby," he adds, giving my hand a peck.

As we eat, Jungkook keeps piling food onto my plate, encouraging me to eat more while hardly touching anything but fruit himself, telling me he needs to diet again as he notices he's started gaining weight. I just let him and teasingly suggest that maybe his dream is to be an underwear model or something.

My eyes wander around, taking in the details of Jungkook's spacious loft-style house. From the second floor, you can look down directly into the dining area, which is the center of the open floor layout. The kitchen is nearby, right across from the dining table, and there's a stockroom off to the side. I haven't explored it all yet, but there's a pathway that leads to the living room. Jungkook told me it's a fun zone with karaoke, gaming consoles, and a large TV that can turn into a home theater.

The door to the patio is also in the living room, and he mentioned we're going to have a bonfire there later.

"Baby, do you have any marshmallows? I'm dying for some s'mores!" I ask him with a hopeful grin.

"Got 'em," he replies with a casual ease. "I'll set everything up," he adds, disappearing into the back of the house. Meanwhile, I start cleaning up the mess of plates on the table and head to the kitchen to wash them.

Jungkook is already outside, prepping for our bonfire night, while I'm at the sink washing dishes when suddenly a loud shout pierces the air.

"Jungkook-ahhhhhhh!" echoes through the house.

Twisting around, my heart rate spikes as I spot Namjoon with luggage in his hand. "Y/N! It's so nice to see you again," he exclaims. Dropping his luggage at the foot of the stairs, he strolled over, arms wide for a hug. My hands, still buried in soapy water and clutching a plate, freeze. It's not that I don't want him to be here, of course, it would be fun too, I was just surprised to see him since Jungkook had told me we would be alone during this short vacation. "Oh, oppa! It's so nice to see you too." I said, setting the plate down to return his hug.