Chapter 5 | Seven Days A Week

Despite originally planning only a month-long vacation in Seoul, I decided to extend my stay for another two weeks because of Jungkook. We will do our best to live the rest of my days here to the max. Whether that involves exploring the city or each other's body. Eating out in some popular restaurant or him licking my pussy in some shitty public restroom, spending quiet moments in the park or moaning while he fucks me in his bedroom. Well, that's the plan. No matter the location, no matter the action, we just want to paint each minutes with shades of memory.

As I wake up in Jungkook's apartment, the morning sun shines into his bedroom, casting a soft glow on everything around. I stretch and rub the sleep from my eyes and I can hear his voice talking loudly in the living room, like he's in a heated discussion with someone. Curious and worried, I go to see what's going on.

When I walk in the living area, I find him pacing back and forth, his phone held tightly to his ear and his voice carries a mix of frustration and annoyance.
"You should be the one fixing this, it's your responsibility, Nicole!" he exclaims, his tone filled with exasperation.

Nicole?

Leaning againts the wall, I cross my arms while closely observing him. The atmosphere in the room feels heavy with tension as Jungkook runs his finger through his hair while speaking on the phone with that Nicole. It's clear that their conversation is getting more and more intense, because his voice keeps getting louder.

"The relationship announcement without consulting the company goes againts the rule and our image! You already know that!"

Their conversation hints a problem within Mic Drop Entertainment. It seems that one of the K-pop idols under their label has confirmed a relationship to the public without consulting them first.

"We need to take immediate action to address this mess!" I can sense his anger reaching its boiling point.

To be honest, these kinds of situations always filled me with anxiety, as they mirrored the scenes I regularly experienced with my brothers back home. It never failed that whenever they were on the phone, discussing matters with our clients or whatever else, I seemed to become their favorite target for placing blame. One time, I remember they actually blamed me for their phone battery dying during an important call. They always found a way to pin something on me, no matter how unrelated it is.
Yeah, a total assholes!

Sensing my presence, Jungkook glances in my direction, his eyes softening as he sees me and breaks into a small smile.

"Nicole, I need to go. You have to fix this. And I need to know the identity of Taehyung's girlfriend!"
he ends the call abruptly with a frustrated sigh, tossing his phone onto the couch.

He rushes towards me and pulls me into a tight hug as his milk-flavored body wash fills the air around us. He smell so good, I can almost taste the scent on my tongue.

"Good morning to you, beautiful human being!" he greets me with a tender kiss. "How's your sleep, baby?" he asks, breathing against my lips.

You know, it's just like second nature for him to chill out a situation fast, it's his special knack. One moment he's all explosive, but in the blink of an eye he can be as calm as a quiet lake.

Unable to hide my concern any longer, I ask him
"Everything okay, Kookie? I don't like you getting mad, it makes me anxious."

"Baby, I'm sorry," murmurs Jungkook, a hint of regret in his voice. "I'm just dealing with a problem. They're giving me a headache. And by the way, Nicole is my Executive Assistant," he says, as if he read my mind and knew I was wondering who that girl was.

He sits on the couch and gestures for me to sit on his lap. I comply and he wrap his arms around my waist, securely pulling me close, while he rests his nose against my neck.