Chapter 2 | Concealed Curiosity

BLOOD, SWEAT AND INK TATTOO SHOP

As I looked up at the sign above the entrance of the shop, I couldn't help but smile. "I like the name," I told Kookie with a smirk.

"Of course you do. Maybe they need to add tears and screams too. Making it a one-stop-shop for all your emotion needs" he chuckle.

"Blood, sweat, ink, tears and screams? Sounds like my kind of place." I says, winking at him

As we enter the shop, the lively buzz of inking needles and the scent of fresh ink fills the air.
A woman at the front desk looks up, her appearance looks like a rockstar - fiery red hair that matches her pale skin, bold black eyeliner and several facial piercings.

"Sup, Jungkook" she greets him nonchalantly, running her fingers through her hair with a hint of attitude. She glance over me and give me a quick nod

"Hey, Lizzie. This is Y/N. Can you schedule her for a tattoo before my session today?"

But Lizzie shakes her head with regret.
"Bad news, tough guy. Ink boss schedule is fully booked. No available slot for her before your session." she says while chewing gum casually.

Without hesitation, he steps in with a selfless offer
"Oh, if there's no availability for her then cancel mine and give it to her. Besides, it's just a touch-up. I can always come back another day"

I don't know what to feel. The way he shows his kindness to me is like a rollercoaster - thrilling and terrifying at once.

After some convincing, I finally agreed to Kookie's offer, and we followed Lizzie to the exclusive tattoo room of the artist. At, first I was hesitant because I didn't want to mess up his original schedule with the artist but like that age-old rule: if he insists how can I resist?

Kookie takes a seat next to me in a plush velvet couch, and I can feel my heart rate quicken. He's so close I can smell his warm, milk scent with a hint of delicate baby powder that fills my nose. To be honest, I'm wondering how it feels when I bury my nose to his neck. Damn you, y/n!

"Can I have some confirmation here? Is Jungkook your real name? I heard Lizzie called you that" I joke, though I suspect that 'Kookie' is a sugar coated identity. Jungkook simply nods and smiles, leaving me wanting to know more about him. But my curiosity is cut short as the artist enters the room and greets Jungkook with a warm hug before extending a handshake to me.

As I discuss my tattoo design that I want, Holyc the artist, immediately impressed by my idea. "You are a genius" he says, his eyes lighting up with excitement.

The session begins, and I relax as the artist gets to work. The sound of the tattoo machine sends a soothing hum through the room, and I focus on breathing with every prick of the needles trying to stay calm, but as much as I try to focus on Holyc's work on my left inner arm, my attention keeps shifting towards Jungkook.

He's sitting across from me, and his gaze pierces through me like a knife. Everytime I catch him looking at me, it feels like a thousand butterlies take flight in my stomach. Jungkook's not doing anything else, and it's clear that he's devoting all of his attention to me.

It quickly turned into a staring contest and I'm losing it.

Trying to ease the tension, I offer a smile and say "If you want a better view of the tattoo, you're more than welcome to come closer"

Jungkook eyes darken and he runs a hand over his lip piercing. "Believe me, I'm already enjoying the perfect view" he replies in a low deep voice.

His words hit me right straight to my womanhood.