Chapter 3 | Bare Bones

"Are you sure about that outfit?" Jungkook looked over at me with a small frown on his face as I settled into the passenger seat of his car, a black
Mercedes Benz G63.

"What's wrong?" I asks, confused.

"What do you mean what's wrong? You're wearing a backless top." he pointed out.

"Don't you think it's cute?" I said, striking a pose like a model and pouting my lips for effect.

"It's cute, all right. But I'm worried about you freezing to death," he replied, reaching for his Nike Full Zip jacket at the backseat and tossing it to me playfully. "I have few ideas to keep you warm, but for now wear that jacket in case you already regret your outfit of the day"

"And what few ideas is that?" I asks, trying to sound casual despite my racing thoughts.

"Plenty" he says, as he wink at me and starts the engine. "All settled and ready to go?" he added, his voice smooth and low.

I grinned at him feeling a thrill of excitement in.
"More than ready, Kookie"

Jungkook sits with his back straight and his fingers drumming on the steering wheel to some invisible beat. With one hand at the wheel, he look so damn attractive. I couldn't help but admire how he look in his black plain shirt and sweatpants. And then, my eyes lands on his crotch again. I'm wondering how big his package really is because it's always visible in those damn sweatpants like screaming at me "Hey you! Look at me!" or maybe, just maybe I needed to stop getting distracted by his...umm, gear stick.

I felt my face heating up as I realized that I was staring and I quickly looked away. "Is everything okay?" he asks, a hint of concern in his voice.

I quickly nodded, not trusting myself to speak. Jungkook looked at me for a moment longer,
before returning his attention to the road.
Yeah, I almost get caught admiring his 'assets'.

I shift around in my seat, trying to find a comfy position. I place my arms on the console between us and twist my body towards Jungkook's side. At this moment, he also puts his arm on the console and it accidentally brushed againts mine.

Unexpectedly, I feel a tingle in my clit, making me catch my breath. It's a pleasurable sensation, but also a little distracting.

I've been the only person who's giving myself an orgasm for a long time and it's been three years since a man has touched me. Even though Yoongi is helping me with that, there's nothing more satisfying than a cock inside your cunt. And all this things that I feel, a simple touch even an unintentional one from Jungkook makes me turned on.
I'm human too.

"I'm sorry," I say, pulling my hands back. Jungkook looks at me. "No need to be sorry." he replies, firmly taking my hands. As I feel the roughness of his grip, I can't help but imagine all the manly things he's done to have such calloused hands. But even with all that roughness, his touch carries a gentleness that just feels right.

He takes my hands and guides them back to the console. When he finally lets go, sweat beads on my forehead and my hair sticks to my neck. He probably sense my discomfort because he reaches over and adjust the AC.

Maybe there's more to this car ride that I had initially thought and it's almost too much to take in.

After a few minutes of silence, Jungkook handed me
his phone. "Why don't you choose a song on Spotify?" he suggested. I took his phone, opened the app and start scrolling through the playlist until I found "Levitating" by Dua Lipa. "I like Dua Lipa"
I admitted to him.

"I like her too" he smile at me as he turns up the volume and starts singing along. I can't help but join the fun, and soon we're both belting out the lyrics at the top of our lungs.