Chapter 8 | In The Soop

I've lost count of the amount of hickeys scattered on my neck, chest and thigh and I can't keep up with the number of times I fucking released my orgasm around Jungkook's dick. I'm not complaining but I was surprise how his stamina knows no bounds.

We've been doing this for the past twenty four hours and the only time we were taking a break is when we both needed to pee. It's too much sex but he still want more. So much more.

"Get in the shower, baby. I'm gonna tongue fuck your pussy again." Jungkook says, sweaty and breathless.

"Jungkook, your cum still dripping on me!" I reply, almost crying. "Let me rest for a while!" I shouted at him, as I crawl towards the kitchen to grab my panties.

We barely made it to his bedroom when we got home, we were just ripping off our clothes and just starts fucking in the living room. It's a mess now. His living area is a mess now, our clothes are everywhere and beer cans scattered on the floor.

Jungkook grabs my ankles with both hands as he flip me over and spread my shaking thigh wider and kneel infront of me. "I told you that I'm fucking you until you lost count of your orgasm. One more won't hurt, baby."

I kick him on his chest playfully and gets up from the floor. But he catches me again and pin my back onto the couch and starts trailing kisses down my stomach.

"Baby, stop," I gasp as he inches up kissing me again until he catches my nipple between his teeth and swirl it with his tongue.

"Don't touch me, Jungkook. I swear," I shove him off before I have a chance to let him get inside me again.

He huffs and crawls back up, lying down and tucking me under his arm. He look over me. "Okay, okay. I'll stop now," he says as he brushes his lips against my forehead. "Baby, you know I've never slept better until you came along. And I don't know how I'll be able to sleep again without you."

He's so random.

Time was never my friend, I never wanted to come to the point where I needed to go back home. Because that's the last thing I want to do, but still time is inevitable.

I know we haven't known each other for long, and it might sound crazy, but somehow, I've already found someone who shifted my entire world, but this is just how I really feel for Jungkook. As I try to figured out why I feel so connected to him, I understand it's not just affection I'm seeking—it's the kind of attention he gives me, the way he genuinely values me. His feelings are so true and sincere, something I can feel deep in my bones.

Those were the thing that I crave with my own family, because there, I often feel like a failure without direction in my brothers' eyes. So, with this kind of treatment from Jungkook, this is only time that I feel so special.

"Baby, promise me. You'll wait for me?" I ask him, suddenly becoming anxious.

"What? Of course. You don't have to asked me that. Crazy!" he reply, as he playfully nudges my nose.

"No more other girls?"

"Baby, if you want, I can get your name inked across my dick."

"Disgusting," I cringe.

Jungkook look at me, reaching out and tickle my neck. "What did you say huh?" I try to bite him, but he pull away. "Jungkook, stop! I don't like being tickled!" He pauses for a moment before shifting his attention to my ass, reaching down to gently cup it. "You want ramen?"

"The real ramen, not the ramen you want"  I reply, swatting away his hand as my stomach growls in hunger. Too famished and too exhausted from our sex session.