Chapter 7 | Champagne Confetti

Sakura: Goin home tonight. Let's have a drink later! 🍹

Sakura: Fucking, Jimin!

Sakura: I'm so done with Jimin!

Sakura: I'm so done with him! I swear!

Sakura: Why u not replyin? Are u still alive or what? Should I call the police?? Hello??

Y/N: You're overreacting again. 🤣 Have a safe flight! ✈️ I can't wait see you!

Sakura: You bitch! I thought someone already kidnap you or take you to North Korea. 🙄

* you haha react the message *

❋ ❋ ❋

Five days went by in the blink of an eye.

Jungkook and I didn't bring up again what happened on Namjoon's apartment because our main focus now is the week I have left here by his side. After that, we'll be in a long distance relationship. It's sad but that's the reality we need to face. Was it going be easy? Absolutely not. But I was sure as hell that we're going to work things out.

For the past few days, we have been spending a lot of time together obsessively. He has been making me breakfast every morning, and after we eat, we go back to bed and cuddle up together. We have also been trying to Netflix-ing and chill, but honestly, we have been too distracted by each other to pay much attention to whatever cult leader or alien documentary is playing on his TV. Instead, we end up making out some more. In the evening, we go for a walk around the area and grab dinner, whether it is from a little convenience store or a local Korean grilled restaurant. This guy loves samgyeopsal so much, which I'm not really a fan of. After dinner, we burn some calories by walking or renting a bike near Han River. Then, we spend the rest of the night hugging and kissing as if there's no tomorrow. Those simple and normal things that new couples tend to do. God! I'm going to miss my boyfriend so much.

Jungkook also introduced me to his world by sharing all the songs that he composes. I was suprised that he writes a song for his artist, which I incredibly admire. I never thought I would like this genre and now I even have my favorite group. I wish I had listened to Sakura sooner when she insisted me to give it a chance because I'm absolutely loving K-pop and K-rnb now.

Day by day, I get to know Jungkook more. I can't get enough of him because he doesn't waste a single hour of his day trying to make me feel so special.

Overall, the only thing I'm going to complain about is the way he snores like a freaking hippo. It's so loud that I think I only get three hours of sleep every night. But it's worth it. Other than that, everything else about him is perfect.

Sitting at Jungkook's kitchen bar, I'm eating a bowl of cereal and still looking at Sakura's message to me, trying to decide what to reply. As I swirl my thumb in front of my phone, typing the letters invisibly, I find it hard to construct a single word. Deciding if I should type "I have something to tell you" or "Jungkook is my boyfriend now" but I keep on deleting my attempts because I still haven't decided on how to tell her. Eventually I gave up and set my phone down.

"Who's that?" he asks, leaning casually against the kitchen counter, his toned body covered only by a towel around his hips and nothing else underneath. As water droplets from his recent shower glisten on his whole body, he takes a sip of his favorite banana milk and looking at me like he wants to eat me for breakfast.

"Sakura." I say as I put a spoonful of Lucky Charms cereal into my mouth, while returning the hunger stare he's giving me. "Shouldn't you have gotten dressed first?" I added, gazing at his well-defined
V-shape and his flat six-pack abs. This guy is obsessed with working out, I think he wants to be a Calvin Klein model or something.