Yet again another odd dream

So, it started out at this building and there was this mom who called her daughter down the stairs and she came carelessly chewing a price of gum and looking at her phone before annoyingly at her mom when she said to call the others down. She did just that and down came a bunch of rotten teenagers with a typical queen bee at their lead just as the daughter exited the building. So, the teens aren't associated with the daughter at all and they part in a different direction of her to go to who knows where. That's when I come in, I try to stay away from the teens because teenagers, are little kids worst nightmare. I attempt to walk my way to school without them seeing me and I succeed and find one of my classmates; Nolan along the way. There is this lake and a broken bridge across it and a pathway around it so you can walk around the lake into these woods. Nolan was about to take the bridge when I stopped him by saying, "Don't go that way, go around." And then in that same area, we meet Nolan's crazy grandpa sitting on a log and getting upset so I laughed and said, "Is your grandpa mad because your with me?"because like he's with a girl. And nolan said, "No." And walked over there before the grandpa took out a paper bag and told Nolan to pee. I laughed and decided to walk further into these woods which were supposedly the way to school. I walked until when I entered it became a cave and inside there were three of my classmates, Riley, Celine, and Ava. Riley and Celine were supposedly wearing hand made shirts because Celine was all like, "It took me so long to make this hand made shirt." And then Ava said, "It's only been on for five minutes, don't destroy it." And then Riley said, "I told you you could do it. I think when you saw me finish mine you gave yourself more confidence." She said and that was when I saw their shirts, Celine's was turquoise and Riley's was an orange pink, both had designs on them but I couldn't really distinct them that well. I decided to wait for Nolan who was probably finishing up the encounter with his grandpa. So I waited at the opening of the cave before seeing the mean teenagers approaching. I suddenly got really worried and told the girls about them. "They are really mean. The girl in front. She's a brat, your basic queen bee." I whispered to them, afraid that they would hear me. When they got really close they changed directions and I was thankful. All of a sudden, catching me by surprise, what was once a forest and now a cave turned again into something else, a plane. I was in this seat with the same view of outside like in the cave except out a window and outside I saw Nolan struggling to get in the plane. "Oh no!" I cried, afraid for my classmate. The outside world suddenly turned to what it would look like if you went to the airport, with people driving around in little doorless cars and lights all over for airplane landings and takeoffs. Outside, I saw a security guard talking to Nolan who complied to whatever he said by going out of my line of view. He had to apparently drive one of the airplane cars there and when I saw him again, he looked like my Uncle Manny but I still thought he was the same person. He was looking at me driving away while I looked at him outside my window. After that little scene, I was suddenly raised up to the roof of the plane with my big sister and we were like traveling in between other items and humans. Down below I saw carnival stuff and people. There were Indian girls, elephants, carnival tents and then a song came on but I forgot what song and me and my sister started singing at the top of our lungs and at one point, the cartoon character Jack Frost was there and we were singing to his confused, yet beautiful face. Hahah! And then we went to this messed up clock with eyes that looked like it could be in Alice in Wonderland; because it was even cartoon. And then I woke up from my dream. It was strange.