Good Friggen Night

I am so fudging happy for sleep right now, I've had such a long day today. Ugghh I just wanna go to sleep and in the morning tell you dudes about my dream(s) because you know you like it hehe. 

I've been so busy with school starting and everything.

Ooohhhh!!! I gotta tell ya.

So, couple days ago was my first day of school, right? And it sucked for multiple reasons. First of all, it sucked because neither of my besties were in my class, both Ava and Riley were in Mrs. Delassandro while I'm in Mr. Ayres, my first dude teacher. AND second of all, it sucked because it was completely and utterly humiliating. My mom totally embarrassed me in front of my entire class. We were like, in line and the teacher was up in front and my mom came in and SHE EVEN WHISPERED IN MY EAR "I'm gonna embarrass you." And then she went up to the teacher and asked to take a picture of me and him together. So I did the freakin walk of shame up to my new teacher and took a picture mustering the absolute best fake smile I could before quickly scampering off back into line muttering things like, "Oh my gosh mom, your so fricken embarrassing." And "Whyyyy???" And stuff like that. It was pretty bad, and to top it all off im now in GATE (Gifted And Talented Education) which means I'll be doing extra, harder work. :( so yeah. I just hope this year isn't too hard, y'know? I usually get straight A's but I honesty just don't want it to be too challenging to the point that I'm like overwhelmed. Anywayssssss, I was on Crunchyroll and I just finished watching Sailor Moon Crystal because the original Sailor Moon isn't on it but it made me cry twice man, it's friggen sad. The only problem is the amount of ads they have. But it was really good, you guys should totally watch it. So that's all, bubye!