Ew oldness is taking over

Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew I feel so old. Ewwwwwwwwwww omg oh my goshhhh I am a sixth grader eww just eeeewwwwwww that's so gross I feel like an old person. Whenever someone says like, "Congratulations on being a sixth grader Eden!" I'm just like, "Can you not." or, "Ew, I feel old." You are probably getting sick of the "Ew's" and I'm sorry but that's just the first thing that comes to mind when people say I'm a sixth grader like, Uhhh I can figure it out myself, don't really need a reminder. I solemnly promise not to say "ew" from this period forth. << So anyways I know I shouldn't feel old but I do, I was just looking through my dresses and saw one that I wore in third grade to the father daughter dance and it felt like I was just there a week ago but nooooooooo, IT WAS TWO FRICKEN YEARS AGO!!! Why the heck is time moving so fast?! Is anyone else tripped out about the past couple years? If you are like I am, comment. Next year I really hope I'm in the same class as Riley and Ava and not certain people that I dislike. You have no idea how bummed out I was this year when I saw my arch nemesis (not mentioning the name) sitting in the same room as me and being all like, "Eden! Omg I am so excited to be with you ALL YEAR LONG!" And I was crying inside. So I hope that doesn't happen again! Anyways I feel old and I honestly never expected sixth grade to come so fast, I thought it would take much longer so I don't know, I'm just surprised  that it's here so quickly. I just hope I live life better so I have good memories to hold onto during this short life. All this talk about time and life is probably boring you out, IM SORRY. Just know that I feel old and remember to comment!

-Eden