Chapter Ten : Damage

I Can't believe True snapped on me the way he did. I was walking up to the apartment and crying entering the hell hole. I knew once I got there my mother would either try attacking me or hurting me with her words. Just as I approached the door my phone began to ring. I looked at the display seeing True calling, I ignored the call. Not caring or feeling like talking to him at the moment.

As I opened the apartment door there was a man sitting on the couch with my mother getting high. He looked about 6'1 and he looked like a drug dealer. I didn't say anything I just went into my room putting my headphones in laying down.

I heard my door open seeing my mother.

"Why didn't you go to school today?" She looked high out of her mind

"Didn't feel good"

She left out the room, I didn't know why'd she cared? Anit like the school could get ahold of her. I'm repeating my Jr Year in high school because I missed alot of assignments & homework. My dad stayed on me about school but my mother Just didn't care.

Minutes later I felt someone rubbing my back. I slowly started to get up but got pushed back down. That's when I turned around seeing the same man who was on the couch now in my room.

"What are you doing, get out of my room!"

"Hush girl I'm here to give you a good time."

I fought him off every time he would touch me in ways I didn't want to be touched.

"MOM!" I Screamed

My mom came into the doorway and she looked at me.

"Seven he just wants a little kiss, now it'll be over soon."

First it use to be her selling items out the house or pawning jewelry. Even beating me, now she's selling my body to a man who I don't know.

The man got up to close the door and put my dresser in front of it. When he did that I got up grabbing my phone, he snatched my phone away and threw it into the closet. Throwing me back on the bed causing me to hit my head on the wall, I got dizzy.

He grabbed me, man handling me on the bed. I cried and pleaded for him to stop but it soon got worse. Eventually my clothes were off and I saw him put on a condom ramming himself into me . I stared up at the ceiling wishing my Father was still here. I fucked up coming back to the apartment.

About 15 minutes later he was done and left out the room.

"Are you done?" I heard my mom saying closing my room door back

I got up crying grabbing my phone throwing on clothes to leave. I called the one person who I didn't even wanna talk too at the moment.

"Seven baby I'm so so sorry, could you come back?"

True answered instantly apologizing making me cry harder.

"True!" I screamed into the phone

"Baby what's wrong, what happened?"

"He raped me True!" I was in tears to the point my chest began to tighten up

"WHO? WHO THE FUCK TOUCHED YOU?"

I couldn't say much more I was stuck on the events that just took place.

"Im on my way stay there Seven."

I was outside waiting on True, my head was pounding & my private area was throbbing I felt blood coming down my leg. I could barely walk normally.

Moments later True pulled up getting out the car he came and held me tight. Helping me into the passenger seat.

"Seven I need to know who touched you & what happened? Do you remember his face?"

"My Mom's new drug dealer he's 6'1 dark skin gold grill & muscular."

True pulled off but I notice we wasn't going in the direction of the house.

"True where are we going?"

"Im finna take you to the hospital and then we get you a change of clothes."

Although I'm still pissed off at True I'm not going to try putting up a fight from him helping me. I was still annoyed about the shit he said earlier.

"I'm sorry about our little argument I didn't mean half the shit I said."

Damn it's like he was reading my mind.

"Yes you did but it's okay."

True looked over at me with his eyebrows raised.

"So you gonna tell me what I did or didn't mean?"

"Look I don't wanna argue okay! I'm tired of all this shit the back & fourth with you , my mom bullshit!"

I was in too much pain to try arguing with him right now.

"Seven chill out okay I'm not trying to be your enemy."

"Than stop fighting me when I try voicing my opinion in shit."

"Okay."

We made it to the hospital when we got their we waited eventually going into the room for me to have a rape kit test done & other tests to make sure I didn't have anything.

"Okay ms. Anderson you are all good to go we will call you with the test results. Far as bleeding you just lost your virginity so that is normal."

When she said that I was still shooken up about the situation that is not how I wanted my first time to be, that is not how any female or male want their first time to be."

When we left the hospital we went to the house for me to shower & switch clothes. Once I came back downstairs he was on the phone.

"Yeah I'm on my way there now."

He saw me as he hung up the phone.

"Do you want to stay here or go with me to my trap?"

"Where are your brothers?"

"After school art program that's not over til 5."

"Okay I'll go with you I just don't wanna be alone right now."

"Okay come on bae."

Once we made it there I saw like 9 different cars parked in front of the place. We got out going into the trap. I saw Jahiem, Tre, Don & Tee with four girls I'm guessing they was dating them.

"Wassup" True said looking at his crew

"Wassup man you ready to talk?" Tre said smoking a blunt getting up

"Yeah, baby stay out here with Destiny, Kennedi, Tia, & Jazmine. Yall be nice to my girl."

As True dissappeared into the office with the boys I sat down in the empty chair next to them.

"I'm Destiny I'm Tee Girlfriend."

"I'm Tia Jahiem Girlfriend."

"I'm Kennedi Tre Girlfriend."

"I'm Jazmine Don Girlfriend."

"Hey ladies I'm Seven True Girlfriend."

We all laughed after introducing ourselves. I never had friends so this should be nice to experience. We all caught up on how long & how we meant the boys. I love they vibes.