Chapter Nineteen: Are You Ready?

I was in the kitchen with Tre, Tee and Don while the rest of the girls was either in the shower or sleeping. Tee was telling me about Jahiem. I honestly think Jahiem and his dad are crazy. Don told me how Red hits on Jahiem mother. Jahiem use to get hit when his father told him to do something and he didn't. I see why Jahiem so messed up in the head. True was still gone, I didn't know where he was so I shot him a text message. But we all soon heard the door open. True came around the corner with food looking at us.

"I bought food back for everybody"

"Okay thanks bae" I kissed him

The rest of the boys started fixing plates for their significant other while I fixed True and my plate. I went upstairs in the room watching tv. Soon True came in the room sitting on the bed looking at me.

"I have to tell you something"

"Okay"

"Keley and Jahiem was caught together" he showed me the picture

I wasn't at all shocked considering Jahiem vibes been off lately but I didn't think he'll creep around with True ex-girlfriend. I thought brothers had a code. But then again Jahiem wasn't their brother he's more of a snake.

I cleared my throat

"Wow he really is a dumb ass nigga"

True laughed as he was eating nodding agreeing.

"I know he is, it's just a matter of time before he's six feet under next to his dad"

"So anyway what you want to do for the rest of the night?" True asked looking up at me

I thought about how True bought up the fact how we don't have sex and it's no rush if I'm not ready. But as of now I feel ready. I wasn't tryna rush myself nor did I feel pressured. I Just wanted to try it out.

"Let's have sex" I looked up from my plate

"Right now?" True asked surprised eyebrows raised

"Yeah Why not?"

True stopped eating putting the plate on the nightstand.

"Seven do you really want to do that? I'm not in a rush or trying to rush you"

"I know but I feel ready"

True stared into my eyes for a minute it was like he wasn't buying what I was telling him. He looked off to the side still thinking. He sighed.

"Ight Seven but if you feel uncomfortable or want to stop please say so"

I love the fact True was so damn protective and a gentleman he's not like most guys who pressure you into something or get mad if you not ready for something. He take his time with me and that's some I love about him.

I leaned in to kiss him pulling him down on the bed. He kissed me back passionately deeping the kiss. I was tugging on his shirt he soon took it off.

"Play some music or something"

"Ight"

He grabbed his phone Bluetoothing to the stereo in the room playing Nasty-Joshua Showtime Williams. That just set the mood all the way. Now I know I said I wanted to have sex with him. But I got nervous with this being my first time actually making love to someone. True pulled off my shirt still kissing me. He stood up fully undressing himself.

When I saw him out of his clothes I almost ran out the room. He was now staring at me eyebrows raised. Damn I guess it's my turn to get undressed. I took my shirt off and started taking my shorts off. True stopped me with his hand, I looked up at him.

"You seem nervous Seven, wassup?"

"I'm a little scared" I said being honest

True sat down on the bed looking at me concerned.

"We don't have to do this" he said

I kissed him and whispered in his ear

"Go slow okay"

True nodded and we continued to make love.

20 minutes later we was laying in the bed cuddled up I kept staring at True. He looked over.

"Why you keep looking at me like that?" He asked while I traced my finger on his chest

"Damn I can't look at you?"

He laughed grabbing my hand kissing it

"You can I was just wondering what's on your mind?"

"I was just thinking about everything, you're so sweet to me. How you got so much going on and yet you still helped me out of my situation"

"I told you I got you baby it's me and you forever I never want to lose you"

"I love you"

True looked at me sitting up still holding my hand.

"I love you too"

Our night ended with us cuddling and talking just enjoying each other company.