Chapter Fifteen : No Turning Back

True Pov:

Seven asked me if she could have a sleep over with the girls. Of course I said yeah, I want Seven to feel like my home is her home. I was going to ask Seven to move in with me for good. I know a lot of people probably think it's a rush I only dated Seven for two and a half months. But I like her she's real and she truly cares for me.

After the amusement park and going out to eat, me and the guys took the girls back to my crib. We had some stuff to handle so we ended leaving back out. We was all in the same truck.

"So J why you hitting on Tia if you don't mind me asking even though I don't give a fuck if you or don't" I looked over at him

Jahiem blew the smoke out his mouth from the blunt.

"Damn nigga nosey much?"

"Aye I anit no fool now spill"

"Bro she be trying me. Like something don't go her way she gotta get all mouthy."

"Seven curse at me sometimes, but that still don't give me or any man the right to raise a hand at a woman"

To be honest I don't like the way Jahiem moves. When he in the streets he careless as Fuck don't care where he murder somebody at. Than when he do me, Tre, Tee & Don gotta cover his tracks.

"Yeah well me and you different, I watched my dad beat my mom ass when she talk disrespectful."

I took the blunt from tre smoking it thinking about if I was to hit Seven. I never could bare with myself if I did that to her. She's already been through enough that's my baby I would never. The moment I laid eyes on her I felt and knew she was the one.

"Look nigga stop doing it and get your act together before you lose her" Don said annoyed

Jahiem continued to drive til we pulled up at the trap house. I unlocked the door and we all went into the office.

"Aye True you know the dude that raped Seven?" Tee said sitting down

"Yeah what about the dead bitch?"

I kilt that nigga, and burnt the house down while he was still in it.

"Apparently his face on the news the reporter said he might've of been drunk or something setting the house on fire."

"Aw oh well sucks for him."

"So what you going to do about Seven Mom?" Jahiem asked

"I don't know I'm thinking about putting her in a program to get help"

"I feel like if she go into one and get help Seven gonna have a hard time trusting her and looking at her mom the same." Don spoke facts

I looked down at the table I wanted Seven mom to get the help she needs. I'm pretty sure if she was sober and heard the stories of what she did to her daughter she'll probably lose it herself. But no mother should treat their daughter like that.

The silence was over once I heard a door open. The boys looked over at the door causing me to pull out my gun. Once we saw who it was we all sighed.

"Damn chill out it's just me." Red came walking in looking around

For some odd reason I didn't trust Red I know that's Jahiem dad & our boss, but something off about the both of them.

"Why you here pops?" Jahiem asked

"I need yall help getting a lead on Sheri Anderson."

The guys looked at me except Jahiem it's like that nigga knew some shit I didn't.

"Why you looking for her?" I looked up at Red

"She owes me money from all the shit I gave her."

I knew exactly what he's was talking about Seven told me she owes a man alot of money but she never said who.

"If she don't show her face then I'm going after the daughter next."

When he said that I got up, instantly getting pissed off. My face saying it all.

"Nigga what the fuck, no you not that's my girl!"

Red smiled & started lauging at what I said as if it was a joke.

"Well I already took out her dad so if Sheri don't come up with the 7k I guess you'll be attending two funerals in one."

I stormed out the office pissed I was trying to stop myself from killing Red right in front of his son. I knew Jahiem dad was fucked up in the head but I didn't know he'll pull some shit like this. I don't know how the hell I was going to tell Seven this. She might think I played a part in it. But I was just as blinded as she was.

I heard the door open I saw Tee, Tre, Don they pointed at the car signaling me to get in. Don was driving while I sat in the passenger seat the other two in the back. Don looked over at me then back at the road.

"You know what it's time to do right?"

"Yeah I gotta get Seven & her mom out of town." I said looking out the window

A war was now about to happen, but I knew Tee, Tre & Don would be down with me. I have to kill Red before he touches Seven or Sheri. If Jahiem stands in the way of that then he's dead too.