Chapter fourteen: Keep Your Friends Close Keep Your Enemies Closer

I was sleeping so well once I felt the other side of the bed move. I heard True in the bathroom, I reached over grabbing my iPhone to see what time it was. It was about 9:00a.m. The bathroom door opened with him coming out to grab his toothbrush.

"Good Morning beautiful." He smiled at me

"Hey Good Morning."

My phone started to ring seeing it was the doctor. I got nervous palms sweating.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Seven this is Dr. Knowles calling with the results from the test you previously came in for. Do you have time to talk?"

I saw from the corner of my eye True sat on the bed knowing it was the doctor calling. This the phone call he & I both been waiting on.

"Yes"

"Okay, great. Your test results for STDs was negative, far as the rape kit the police will like to be involved."

I looked over at True he shook his head no. Which I understood due to True being in the gang life he doesn't like polices & shit all in the mix.

"No I don't want to talk to the police or report it. I Just want to move forward."

"Okay understandable other than that just come in for checkups."

"Okay thank you dr.knowles"

I hung up my phone sighing thanking god nothing serious was wrong. I wouldn't know how to coup with having a STD. Being raped is something serious, something I never thought I'll have to experience. But my mom proved to me she didn't give not one fuck when she let him do that to her own daughter. Than I thought about the guy that did rape me.

"True what did you do to him?"

"To who?"

"The...the guy that raped me?" I had a hard time saying it

"Oh he's six feet under, I told you I was going to handle it & I did."

"How did you do it?"

He stared at me for awhile before sighing

"Seven let's go somewhere or do something fun today okay?"

I peeped he switched up the subject, but I was not trying to argue with him or push the conversation. Over the past two months I learned that True gets mad if you push the subject or push him to try to do something.

"Okay sure"

I got up to get ready I didn't know where we were going so I did plain black shorts, my black & gold J's with my white/gold Adidas shirt.

True wore black jean shorts and a red tank top with a fitted cap and his red J's.

"Aye bae I invited the boys and they girlfriends if thats okay?"

"Yeah" I looked up after tieing my shoes

I applied a little bit of my lip gloss and grabbed my sunglasses with my purse.

I'm not going to lie I didn't have any name brand clothes til I meant True. Nigga spoils the shit out of me but I love it. But what I hate is he won't let me work nor stop him for spoiling me.

We got into the car heading to god knows where.

About 30 minutes later we pulled up at a amusement park. I haven't been here since I was 4 years old when my dad took me. It brought back memories.

"You ready?"

"Yeah" I said clearing my throat

True grabbed my hand and we walked meeting up with his friends and the girls.

"Hey girly" I heard Kennedi say

"Hey"

I looked over seeing tia with sunglasses on. I wonder what was going on between her & Jahiem. Lately they be separate from each other & Jahiem was always mad with her about something.

"Hey Tia you good?"

She pulled me to the side we walked passed a few candy & food stands.

"Jahiem beats me." She choked out

"What?!"

"Shhh Seven I don't want none of the girls to know nor True em."

"Why does he do it?"

"I don't know but everywhere I try going he finds me, threaten to kill me if I stay away."

"Well how bout this let's have a sleepover at True house."

I got a small smile out of Tia. I'm guessing she liked my idea.

I saw Don and Jazmine walking up holding hands. They stopped near us.

"Hey yall let's go get on the rollercoaster" Don said pointing at it

"Sure let me just find True cause yall got me fucked up if you think I'm getting on it without his ass."

They laughed after the rollercoaster I felt a little on edge about more rides. But True, Tre, Tee & Don was not letting up. They wanted me to try every ride, I put up a fight but Still ended up on the rides. The girls was laughing, screaming having fun meanwhile I was scared as shit. When we went to sit down to eat I heard True cursing under his breathe & the boys laughing.

"What?" I asked confused

"Keley ass here" he was looking ahead

I looked up seeing Jahiem talking to Keley it was a little odd considering he with Tia. I looked at Tia who looked at me then them.

"Is he serious right now?" She rolled her eyes getting up heading towards them.

I went with her because I didn't want Jahiem to hit on Tia in a public place. So when he was getting ready too at least I can stop him. Hopefully.

"Whats this?" Tia crossed her arms standing in front of Jahiem.

He looked over at me then Tia

"Nothing just catching up haven't saw her since True & her went out"

"Hey I'm Keley" Keley held her hand out for Tia to shake

Tia rolled her eyes looking at Jahiem

"I ordered your food let's go eat" she turned around walking away with me beside her

"Watch her she's trouble" I whispered to Tia

"I know she a golddigger ass bitch"

I laughed going to sit back down next to True. Two minutes later Jahiem sat down next to Tia. True looked up at Jahiem.

"Why you talking to exes nigga?"

"She started the conversation I was just finishing it"

True looked at Tre, Tee & Don not really feeling Jahiem answer. Some odd reason I wasn't either. Jahiem actions are a little off to me. I hope True watches his ass closely.