CHAPTER 8 : the party

Author pov

The party is hosted by choi empire so its not even suprise to see how grand this party can be ?

Soon the party started as some great business and close friends of choi family started to gathering in the party hall.

All Looks neatly dress according to the party. The view of party hall is great , filled with people who having rich vibe as the choi's.

All main guest arrived at the party even choi family and park family also came except the main character of party ,' park yeeva.'

"Welcome mr park " yoon minho said coming towards his old friend. Followed by his beautiful wife chwe suha.

Mr park and yoon minho hugged each Other and  greating each other as they havn't seen each other for years.

"Meet my wife chwe suha . Appa mr Park whom I talk to you about this morning  , and mr park my mother , Father "

Yoon minho introduce their wife and his parents to Mr park  and mrs park

"Where is yeeva mrs park ? We all want to meet her " chwe suha asked mrs park looking around excitedly to see her.

"She will be here soon. She said she will join us after some time. Maybe she is nervous she is really shy to attend any party. " mrs park said smiling trying to explain and not to sound so rude.

" here come my son choi Seungcheol " minho said pointing towards his son coming towards them .

Seungcheol looking really spontaneously handsome in his black classy three peice suit.neetly tamed hair. Catching all attention in the party .

Girls looking him like anytime they will grab him giving such a  crocky look

Girls looking him like anytime they will grab him giving such a  crocky look . Males were looking as they  respect his way of managing the bussiness. Its difficult to mange 1st position but choi empire maintain their 1st position since eternity.

Seungcheol hug his father and grandfather when he arrived their before introduce himself to the man standing in front of him .

"Hello sir its really nice to meet you and sorry for the last time not able  manage on time" Seungcheol foward his hand for  him to shake the hand .

Only he know because of whom he end up getting late . Just remembering  her really make his mood worse but he put his calm because today they will announce in the whole world about the partnership and not forgetting his unwanted wedding too.

" its okh young man its my honour to have you as my future son in law" mr park gladly accept his hand  smiling eye to eye .

Seungcheol went away for greeting his other guests too. After greeting most of his guests He went near one of the table where his brother was sitting.

"Ohh today's celebrity is here " jeonghan said teasing him . He shook his head fed up with all of their teasing part .

"I came here for some break but look like I can't found it here too" he said before turning around to leave.