CHAPTER 9: fiancee

Park yeeva pov

My parents told me to attend a party . And what special about this party is organised by my future husband.

Mr park said it will be great opportunity for me to meet him. So I have to attend this party.

And here I was all ready to attend the party. Just because I don't want to waste my energy arguing with them.

My parents already left for the party just because I am so lazy to get ready I got little late as per party time .

So I told them to go before me if they really want me to go their.  They told me uncle kim will drive me upto to the venue.

I think I should get going now  but before that i went towards the kitchen  and grab peice of cake to eat

Who know i can get even proper time to eat their and hunger only made my mood worse.

When i went outside . I saw the black car and a man old as my father standing beside the car . He open the door for me when i went near him .

i  thanked him and hoped inside the car. Uncle also sit and drive off . Nervousness started building inside me . I feel the weird felling in my stomach.

Its been seven year since i stay aloof not fond of people always avoided the crowded place and parties . Its make me anxious . Feeling this nervousness and anxiety is obvious.

I wishes I wouldn't embarrasse myself infront of people. I step out of the car when drive stop.

I saw the huge building infront of my eyes well party is on top floor as per the uncle kim .If I lost I will blame mr kim for this.

I entered the elevator and press the top floor button soon I arrived at the floor. 

When I stepped out of elevator I saw most elegant view in the front of me. The whole place looks so beautiful. Everything is perfectly set. The smell of alcohol is moxed with the some kind of flower smell giving smoothing delight fregrence

I looke around to see only strange face which is completely unknown for me at this moment I really want to run away from this party

My thoughts get disturb when my phone buzzed only to find my mother messaged me asking me 'where i am now?'

I know they are waiting for me inside but my nerves are killing me inside.
the anxiety or fear to face crowed people and media is making my heart to stop anytime soon .

but i can't stand here all night. So I decided to step forward.  I saw the Croud of people looking damn overdress or maybe its me who don't know how to dress accordingto the occasion.

When I felt their stare on me I feel my blood started rising high .the anxiety taking over my body. I know my face now return red because of the burning sensation i can feel on my face.

My parents are the only face i know in this whole big damn place . I was about to go over the other side of hall which is less crowed but a man in black  coat and trouser stand in front of me . He smiled towards me . He had long hair and soft angle like face looking more beautiful than any girl in the party.