CHAPTER 10: Why you

Park yeeva pov

The dark sky no moon light making the night horror than romantic just like the situation right now.

Leaving me with beast all went back inside the party hall and left us here to talk to each other , know each other before the marriage.

Talk! Are they serious? They don't know this beast just come to straight bite he don't talk.

And whats the point of talking now I fucking said yes to marriage . If I had know that he is going to be my husband I would never said yes .

"Why did you said yes to the marriage?" He said in his deep scary voice.

Fuck ! His voice is even more scary than his face. I gulped try hard not to show my nervousness infront of him.

I don't know why but every time he came in front of my eyes I will always end up drooling on him untill he open his mouth and ruin my all feeling for him.

He raised his brows looking irritated but why? Oh shit ! in my own thought I even forgot he asked me question!

"What?" I said in low tone feeling embarrassed. Why the fuck yeeva you had to embarrass yourself specially infront of this hotass hulk.

"Why the fuck did you even say yes?" This time he spoke greeting his teeth trying to control his anger.

I frowned at his question. Is he blaming me right now for saying yes for this marriage? What about him as if he said no !! Blaming other is only thing he know doesn't he ?

"What about you ? Look i know we both really can't tolerate each other . So why don't you say no to this marriage "

Yes yeeva great, if he said no to this marriage then its best right I can say to grandmother that its not me who backoof from this marriage and after that I will convince her that I don't want any marriage.

Great idea right. I know ,so please hulk say no say no....

" No I can't. you will do it"

What!

Wow is that an order then ofcourse I will follow it , in his dream.

Jerk !

" I already said yes to my parents so i can't say no "

well thats not the real reason. I don't even care about them. I just said because of grandmother .

I can't deny her words even though I hate that grandmother didn't asked me about it for once.

" what a great argument you have for accepting this marriage."

"Is that a taunt or you really praised me "

I asked him getting confused. But seeing his irritating experience I understand its just complete sarcasm.

He looked more angry as he pointed his finger towards me coming closer. I step back a little in fear.

"Okh.. man I understand its just a taunt." I said laughing awkwardly.

I put my hand between him and me keeping the safe distance between us.

But one thing is clear he hate this marriage more than me . Just make him little more annoyed yeeva he will surely back off fron this marriage.

"What about you why can't you said no this marriage?"

Great question yeeva . I am proud of myself. I mentally patted my back.

"I am not bound to tell you anything on the first place" he said turning his face away from me.

I looked at him in shock expression. If he can't tell his reason . How he dare to ask me why I said yes to this marriage.