CHAPTER 12: My choice

Park yeeva

A big hand suddenly grabbing my wrist. Pulling me out of the crowd.
I looked up to saw Seungcheol. He Lifted me in his arm

I quickly rapped hand around his neck and hide my face in croak of his neck.

He even let me do it and tighten his grip on my waist . I try to control my sobs and took deep breaths to calm my panic state.

He entered in one of the room and put me down make me stand on my feet. He Still grabbing me by my waist.

I slowly move away from him when I felt my breathing get normal. I wipe my tears away before looking at him.

"I am fine " I said slowly trying to smile.

But he didn't say anything. Not a single word their was just complete silence. He was looking at me making me feel nervous with his stare

I looked here and there except his eyes. I bite on lips getting all nervous.

Stop staring at me like this .

"Stop" he said

I looked at him in confusion . Stop what?

"Stop biting your lips.if You didn't I will do that for you "

My eyes get wide open. I quickly left my lower lips.

He picked up glass of water from table and pass it towards me

"Drink , you will feel better "

I slowly grab the glass from him and drank the whole water in one breath.

" get ready in 5 min we will left for the mall"

He simply left from the room leaving me their alone.

What was that.

He didn't even asked any questions . Usually people ask the reason behind the panic attack but he didn't

Strange.

"What are you ? Why your every action affecting me so much ?"

I was sitting on couch for some rest well not really I could rest because that hulk is really pissing me. I can't even put his thought away from my mind.

So I decided to went out of the room because we have to shop for wedding and ofcourse Seungcheol will not really like when I will waste his time for this silly thing.

I stood up from couch while Fixing my messy hair. I step out the room.I can hear my heel ticking sound beacuse the employes in office are too quite.

Well that weird. I looked around the whole office area only to notice their stares on me.

Why are they looking at me like that.

Ohh fuck yeeva. How could I be this stupid. Ofcourse they will react like this when they will see their boss with girl specially when he lifted me in his arm .

I hide my face with one hand and quickly ran out of the lobby area towards the halway.

Its so embarrassing.

When I entered the halway I saw Seungcheol standing near the lift.

His one hand inside his pocket and other holding the phone having call with someone.

He looked at me before He saying goodbye to person on the phone and end the call . He put his phone inside his trouser pocket

He press the top button of lift making the door open before step inside . I also followed him behind.