CHAPTER 35: Destroy

Seungcheol pov

I was working on my office.  I called yeeva to find if she is fine or not.

"Hello" she said from other side of the call.

"How are you? . Feeling okh did you have any problem?. "

"I am fine Seungcheol don't worry."

"Yah cheol don't you believe your mother. I can take much better care of her more than you "

Mom shouted near the phone . she  sounded irritated by me . I just laugh nervously. I don't want to hear any scolding from her.

"I know mom thats why I left her with you guys"

"Yah yah we very well know how much you trust us." mom said in sarcastic voice.

After talking to her for few more minutes.  I cut the call. From that day it was pretty hard for her she sometime even have those attack but slowly it getting less.

Its been month now she is fine. But still we all being extra careful around her not to bring any kind of topic which may give her stress.

Last night she try to tell me about her past but I told her she don't have to say it  because  her father told me everything already.

And she don't have to worry about any thing because in all of this its not her mistake.

I don't know how she endured all of this by herself, I can't even express it how it may be difficult for her but from that I felt my love towards her never going to change no matter what happen .

I didn't tell her about the request dad asked me that day . I know I shouldn't hide anything fron her but telling her will only worse the situation and now getting revenge on him is now my motive.

He will regret  hurting my wife.I will make him regret even his presence.  I pick my phone and called  jeonghan . Few sec later he answered the call.

"Work completed cheol"
I smirked hearing him . That it han gaeyong you are dead now.

"Its time to say goodbye to him "I cut the call .

Standing up from my seat I picked my jacket and went out of the office.

"Sir meeting " my secretary called me when I entered the lift.

"Cancel it"

I press the button and went out of the building by driving my car.

Soon arriving at my destination I went inside the building. Where auction is going on.

"150 billion 2" the man said standing on the stage.

"200 billion " I shouted

All the person which were present on the auction look at me even han gaeyong whose company is on the sale.

I saw his Shocked face when he saw me . I smirk hearing the auction counting.