CHAPTER 33: Past.

AUTHOR POV

8 years back.

"Yeev came fast otherwise we will be late for dinner " mrs park called her doughter yeeva from the living area.  While Picking her bag from the dinning table.

Yeeva came downstairs lazily. As she sat inside the car without saying single word.She hate going to others place. She is an introvert type.

Its her last day of her vacation she wished to spent it in her room reading some novels which is her favourite time pass after her brother was sent to LA for family business.

She turned 19 just two days ago . And tomorrow she has to attend her new high school.

She never expected anything good in her life. When she was kid her parents were too busy in making money. That they ignore their child.

That why she is not closed to her parents. The only person she consider as family is her brother jimin which was not even with her now because of their parents greed who sent him far away from her just for their own business.

"I don't want any drama yeev , this deal is important for our company understand." Mrs park said looking at her daughter who just looking outside the window not really interested in anything.

Soon they all arrived at big mension. Getting down of the car yeeva looked at the place which is four time larger than their own house.

Entering the house they all were greated by han family. Mr han hugged mr park as they all entered inside the mension.

"She is my doughter park yeeva" mr park intruduce her . Mr and mrs han both looked at her.

"Hello uncle aunty its nice to meet you" she greeted both of them with a forced smile. Behaving rude, well she never do that because  she don't want to make things difficult for herself nor for her parents. 

It doesn't matter how much she hate them but they are her family she can't do any harm to them just for her own stubbornness.

"You have such a lovely Doughter mr park " mr han said patting her head.

Soon all settled down on the dinning table and having their dinner. The dinner goes on with mr han and mr park non stoping business talk. Yeeva silently having her dinner lost in her own thoughts even her mother is busy talking with mrs han .

"Mom dad "

"My son you finally came , come join us " mr han said to his son han gaeyong.

"Okh dad"

Gaeyong also greated mr and mrs park .but his eyes get stuck on one person park yeeva.

He continuously staring at her during the whole dinner and she tried hard to ignore his gaze. She felt uncomfortable under his gaze. Her sixth sense telling her to be careful from him.

She doesn't like his filthy gaze on her and  that stupid smirk on his annoyung face. But she don't want to create any scene so she tried hard to ignore him.

"Mom I will just have to use the washroom " she excuse herself .

"Do you know where is it ?" Mrs park asked.

"Don't worry I will manage " She quickly went away trying to find some space where she can ignore that jerk.

She just roaming round in the big house to find the washroom . Entering one of the room she finally found and went inside.